Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
here's the menu and more info:

They design and customize the fluids according to your nic level, build, air hole and resistance.

NEW Mrs. VapeOholic Fluid Line (30ml Glass Bottle $16)

-PINK KRYPTONITE (true-to-life, incredible flavor!) Description of Flavor: A fountain drink favorite for all time combine with citron! THICKCLOUDS MEANING REAL VAPOR!

-PINK MONKEY (children’s cartoon! Taste like those were served in a long dish called a “boat”!) Description of Flavor: A dessert consisting of ice cream (taste like), honey syrup (taste like) and monkey's favorite fruit! THICKCLOUDS MEANING REAL VAPOR!

-PINK AQUA (like your Grandpa's favorite candy) Description of Flavor: Berry flavor w/o blue teeth mixed in slurpee! THICKCLOUDS MEANING REAL VAPOR!

-PINK-ISH (like a cake, you will look and taste the icing first) Description of Flavor: of mango, pineapple and some fruity with out seeds! THICKCLOUDS MEANING REAL VAPOR!

-PINK WHOOP PIE (Vanilpie dessert no imitation flavor) Description of Flavor: vanilla flavor made straight from beans. Smooth, creamy "ice cream pie"! THICKCLOUDS MEANING REAL VAPOR!

-PINK SHOT (straight from the bar with out the alcohol) Description of Flavor: like a little sweet, dry and sour-ish terrific taste! Similar taste like wine and a far taste of berries and dessert (cake)! THICKCLOUDS MEANING REAL VAPOR!

VAPEOHOLIC FAVORITES:

- KRYPTONITE Description of Flavor: A limey soda blend with a VapeOholic kick.

- PMS (sweet fruity) Description of Flavor: A delicious mixture of sweet fruits blended for an excellent vape.

- GRANDMA’S SQUIRT Description of Flavor: Grandma never tasted so Candy Beariciously good.

- PINEAPPLE FEAR Description of Flavor: A delicious Pineapple flavored vape not to be feared (No pun intended).

- HORNY DEW Description of Flavor: A vapeolicious honey dew flavor.

- PURPLE VELVET Description of Flavor: Now who wouldn’t enjoy a velvety fruity flavored vape?

- MILKY CHOCOLATE Description of Flavor: A delicious milk chocolate flavored blend.

- BANG-BANG BEACH Description of Flavor: A refreshing and flavorful vape just like the popular Hawaiian fruity delight.

- BUTTERSCOTCH FOO Description of Flavor: A sweet Butterscotch flavored vape.

- ORANGE CREAMSICLE Description of Flavor: A tangy orange flavor, just like the popsicle.

- JOLLY APPLE Description of Flavor: VapeOholic’s take on The Jolly Rancher Candy flavor.

- SAMBA COLADA Description of Flavor: A flavorful vape of Pina Colada

-TWINS - Description of flavor: Not once but twice the apple flavor.

-CRAYONS 69 - Description of flavor: Mix fruity hard candy flavor

VAPEOHOLIC’S FRUIT STAND:

- BLUEBERRY WILD, RASPBERRY POP, JUST PEACHY, KIWI SPOT, PEAR FACTOR, JACK’S FRUIT Description of Flavor: Vapeoholic’s Fruit Stand Flavor Collection are flavorful and fruity concoctions based off each fruit’s respective name.

Guava (TROPICAL BAY) - Description of flavor: A Tropical fruity classic

Papaya (PAPUA NEW GUINEA) - Description of flavor: A Tropical classic

Limenilla (IRISH SPRING or CELTICS) - Description of flavor: Limy Citrus Sweetness

VAPEOHOLIC’S SMOOTHIES:

- SUIKA SWING (Explanation of Name: SUIKA is Japanese for Watermelon, and another word for shake is Swing.) Description of Flavor: Based off a Watermelon flavored smoothie drink.

- MANGO TANGO Description of Flavor: Based off a Mango flavored smoothie drink.

- STRAWBERRY BANANA COLLISION Description of Flavor: A delicious combination of strawberry and banana flavors

COFFEE FLAVORS:

- Frappuccino (FRAP TRAP) Description of Flavor: If you love to drink Starbucks’ Frappuccino. Now you can also vape this Starbucks favorite.

- Caramel Cappuccino (DOUBLE C) Description of Flavor: Cappuccino drink flavor with a Caramel twist.

BEVERAGE FLAVORS:

- Cherry Coke (A TOUCH OF RED) Description of Flavor: The ever popular Coca Cola flavor with a touch of cherry flavor.

- Coca Cola (COLISCIOUS, COLA LOCA, or COCALISCIOUS) Description of Flavor: Simply based off the popular Coca Cola soft drink.

- Vanilla Cola (SWEET FUSION) Description of Flavor: A sweet concoction of Cola & Vanilla for a sweet and flavorful vape.

- Kids Juice Drink (CITRUS CLOUDS) Description of Flavor: A blast of citrus flavor based on the popular Hi-C juice drink.

- Lemon Lime Spot (CITRUS SURGE) Description of Flavor: A mixture of Lemon & Lime to give your vape a flavorful citrusy edge.

-Yellow Punch (FRUITY MIX JUICE) Description of flavor: Combined Fruity Flavors

-Power Punch (ENERGY DRINK) Description of flavor: Invigorating & Flavorful (Monster Style)

CANDY FLAVORS:

- Bazooka Bubble Gum (BLOWIN’ BUBBLES) Description of Flavor: For candy or gum flavored e-juice enthusiast, VapeOholic would like to introduce a classic bubble gum flavor based on the Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum.

VAPEOHOLIC’S PASTRY CORNER:

Custard Pie (SLICE OF JOY) (Explanation of name: Custard Pie is delicious, so a slice will make you happy) - Description of flavor: Pastry Happiness

Banana Cream Pie (“K” DELIGHT) (Explanation of Name:. The chemical element letter of Potassium is K. Bananas provide potassium.) Description of Flavor: Enjoy a flavorful vape with this pastry classic based on The Banana Cream Pie.

Bavarian Cream Pie (MARIE-ANTOINE) (Explanation of Name: Marie- Antoine is credited for inventing The Bavarian Flavor) Description of Flavor: Love Bavarian Cream Pie? Now you can vape this popular Bavarian pastry flavor.

Vanilla Cupcake (GREAT WHITE DELIGHT) (Explanation of Name: Vanilla is greatly popular and white.) Description of Flavor: Vanilla flavored cupcakes are definitely delicious, now you can enjoy this delicious flavor through vaping.

Double Dutch (SKIP ROPE) (Explanation of name: Double Dutch is a game played by kids using 2 skip ropes) Description of flavor: Classic Chocolaty Flavor Delight

VAPEOHOLIC’S PINOY FLAVOR FAVORITES:

- PACQUIAO PUNCH Description of Flavor: A delicious blend of fruit flavors with a kick.

- BUKO PANDAN Description of Flavor: A Coconut flavored vape taken from a popular Filipino dessert.

- GULAMAN & SAGO Description of Flavor: a favorite drink among Filipinos with a refreshing taste.

- SWEET LECHE FLAN Description of Flavor: A flavorful custard dessert with laced with Caramel.

- CHOCNUT Description of Flavor: Chocolate flavor based off a popular Filipino delicacy.

- TARO (P.Y.T. Purple Yam Treat) Description of Flavor: Is a popular flavor among Filipinos which enjoy this in different forms like candy, ice cream, and pastries. And now is available in vaping form. Ube is based off Purple Yam.

- PEACE MAN (jollibee peach mango pie) - Description of flavor: Classic Pinoy Pie Mix

TOBACCO FLAVORS:

-SONIC BOOM
- Description of flavor: Candied fruity Tobacco

-DIP THROAT
- Description of flavor: Tobacco Fruitiness

-R6 BLU - Description of flavor: Popular tobacco vapeOholic flavor

All Cigarettes Brand - Red, Menthol, lights, Ultralights

And made to order blends!

Sub-ohm version Fluids and Cloud Chaser version fluids are now available at vapeOholic

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Interesting . However I hate ordering off facebook and waiting for a menu to come so I can order. In my opinion if you are going to sell anything online set up a darn website to look legit. IMHO

they're supposed to have a site very soon i guess

I dunno, i have no issues ordering from facebook, i've had some good juice from fb sites

CaCHooKa Man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
these just arrived today. havent tried them yet. will post opinions soon.

Bvrbjma.jpg

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I've been vaping both the Kryptonite and Pacquiao Punch for the past couple days and they've been pretty good. The Kryptonite has a nice lime flavor and it's exactly as the description states. The Pacquiao Punch is like a fruit punch popsicle.

Thanks, would you say they are bold flavors? Is the lime a zesty lime or a more koolaid type of lime?

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
That, my friends, is, without a doubt, the most tragically named flavor I have EVER seen. EVER.

it is one of weirder ones i've seen, but then again....the MBV Gwar line has some weird names also, lol

Oh I plan on it. ESPECIALLY with names like Jizmoglobin and Spew, flavor descriptions will be in order. I'm hoping to get all of them this week, but I'm not 100% if I'll be able to. I'm actually really excited to try German Chocolate Beefcake simply because German Chocolate Cake is my favorite dessert in the world.

Last edited:

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As someone who has both tried HUNDREDS of eliquids, been a subscriber of ALL of the major monthly juice box subscriptions, (FAIL-I did much better watching Convict Vapes, and "blindly ordering from Giant Vapes!), I have to say Vape-o-holic juice has now displaced Nicoticket, (an excellent vendor, and Kent Clark is hands down one of the nicest and most talented mixologist you will have the pleasure of doing business with), as the vendor who produced the most eliquids that I liked and continued to re-order and vape on a constant basis.

Vape-o-holic juices are hands down excellent! Shipping is super fast and I had inquired about a few of the juices and got sent little 4ml samples of them I believe of all 3 I asked about! I sub-ohm on a regular basis and these juices have been great as far as both being accurate to their description, great tasting and excellent vapor production! I can't say ANYTHING bad about them! I'll most definitely be re-ordering!

I don't normally vape fruity flavors OR juices with colors in them, but I received a sample in a purchase I had made from someone off of FB, a mod, and that's what led me to place an order with them. One of the Samples was Halle Berry, a blue, berry flavored vape, strawberry and blueberry I believe, and it's wonderful! They also mix well, as I like to mix that with one of my custards I vape! The other sample I received, Milk Chocolate....OMG....I'd completely given up on the idea of finding an accurate let alone delicious chocolate vape, and man, this one truly delivers! I vaped all 15mls of the sample and had placed an order with Vape-o-holic within 24hrs of receiving it! Try them, you can't go wrong!

Out of the three new flavors I also ordered, Marble Fudge, Butterscotch Foo and Vanilla Cupcake and 3 samples- Drip Throat, Sweet Leche Flan and Bavarian Cream, ALL are really good, and some, just phenomenal like the Bavarian Cream, one I'll most definitely be getting a bigger bottle of!

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
As someone who has both tried HUNDREDS of eliquids, been a subscriber of ALL of the major monthly juice box subscriptions, (FAIL-I did MUCH better watching Convict Vapes, and "blindly ordering from Giant Vapes as well!), I have to say there juice has now displaced Nicoticket, an excellent vendor, and Kent Clark is hands down one of the nicest and most talented mixologist you will meet, but they used to hold the spot in my world of vendor who produced the most eliquids that I liked and continued to re-order and vape on a constant basis, or other wise have in my rotation! They were EXCELLENT, as well! Shipping was SUPER fast, and I had inquired about a few of the juices and got sent little 4ml samples of them I believe! I sub-ohm on a regular basis and these juices have been great as far as both being accurate to their description, great tasting and excellent vapor production! I can't say ANYTHING bad about them! I'll most DEFINITELY be re-ordering!

I don't normally vape fruity flavors OR juices with colors in them, but I received a sample in a purchase I had made from someone off of FB, a mod, and that's what led me to place an order with them. One of the Samples was Halle Berry, a blue, berry flavored vape, strawberry and blueberry I believe, and it's wonderful! They also mix well, as I like to mix that with one of my custards I vape! The other sample I received, Milk Chocolate....OMG....I'd COMPLETELY given up on the idea of finding an accurate let alone delicious chocolate vape, and man, this one TRULY delivers! I vaped all 15mls of the sample and had placed an order with Vape-o-holic within 24hrs of receiving it! Try them, you can't go wrong! Out of the three new flavors I also ordered, Marble Fudge, Butterscotch Foo and Vanilla Cupcake and 3 samples- Drip Throat, Sweet Leche Flan and Bavarian Cream, ALL are really good, and some, just wonderfully like the Bavarian Cream, one I'll most definitely be getting a bigger bottle of!

Wow, that's quite an endorsement, I can't wait to to try them

here's the other vapeoholic thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/466328-vapeoholic-juice.html for more info

Last edited:

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOL, it is, and and it's my own personal experience but I stand by every word! I went back and re-read my comments and I apologize, it was ALL over the place! I should have proofed prior to submitting haha! Not sure what happened there, but I've corrected it to make it easier to read....but YES, definitely try them! I'm going to order some of that Bavarian Cream right now! That's the only thing I regret, that I didn't order a bigger bottle of it, as I'm now just about out of the sample I received of it! They also sent some of the best vape stickers I've received thus far, and I love vape stickers haha! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread