Vaper insomniacs-' up around the clock '- Vaping chit chat music and more..where to come whe you can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
TheWishingPoolTMB.jpg

I have found SO many friends and others who cannot sleep normally whether it be due to insomnia..odd hours of work ..or any other reason. There are few places to come when you are up at unusual hours here. I wanted to start this thread for those of us who have that in common. You can come and go when you want. Meet others and add pics of your gear.chat about liquids and PVs vaping in general...add music links. chit and chat away. I hope you all find others who come at the same times as you do and have others to keep you company. Help each other with info if when you can. What a nice thing when you cannot sleep. I know. So just remember, nothing offensive please. ALL ECF rules must apply. With that in mind. Enjoy this thread.

I may be the only one who comes and that is just fine with me. I need a place to post music and listen. To post pics that make me smile or laugh ...or think..quotes...poems...anything. I will talk about my favorite things to vape and so much more. I agree to disagree and want you ALL to do that too. Mutual respect for each other here as we do all over this incredible place called ECF. I love it. It means a lot to me. It has changed my life.
I have many subs that I follow and have so many wonderful, caring friends here. I want that for you too. So please agree to disagree and let's all get along without argument. No playground antics here. There is never fun in hurting others. There is NO place for that here. Thank you.

i love music...animals..helping people..making friends. quotes.. great discussions... art ..food...laughter. *VAPING of course* and so much more. You may find me here at just about any hour. I have chronic insomnia. I may not sleep at all some night/days. My brain gets a bit foggy at time because of that so I ask in advance that you forgive some mistakes i may make.

Sounds like a nice idea for a thread. I hope you enjoy it. That is the reason I am starting it.

First a pic for those who come at night....then one for those who come at the wee hours of the morning. WELCOME.

PS to the mods....if this is the wrong place or if ANY rules are being broken please let me know. I have started other threads and have had no problems. I would never want to break the rules of ECF I admire and respect it. Thank you. Pri

Night-Sky--night-sky--1280x800.jpg

682.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well let me be the first to post in my own thread. I am still awake. I haven't slept. This is the reason I did this. Now I as well as you can come here. I am just going to leave a pic or two and a quote or 2 and a song for now. But I know I will be back. I do want to later talk about the depression and anxiety that can come when you have little sleep or when you are up all night and perhaps alone or have troubles..but for now...let me leave this..

scaled.php

Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.
Johann Gottfried Von Herder

Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
Samuel Smiles
If you want to succeed in the world must make your own opportunities as you go on. The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time a coming. You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until some one comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth or influence.
John B. Gough

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Albert Einstein

We are still masters of our fate.
We are still captains of our souls.
Winston Churchill

I am only adding the link for this chill music...it's relaxing for me . I hope it is for you when you can't sleep . I have a wide eclectic taste in music and you will see that to come. Please if you post videos make sure the images and words are within ECF rules. thank you.

wonderful Chill Out Music Dream On Mix by tekiu - YouTube

This one is so beautiful...I just love it..I can' take credti for finding this one. A friend shared this with me.

idenline - Forgotten Dream - YouTube

This is more upbeat and well if you can listen when you feel so tired..or if you are an early riser..you may like it .I do.

Top 10 best emotional / melodic / uplifting trance songs - YouTube

I also love the classics ....golden oldies..so many to come..just 'grabbed' these for now.

1243966458047-waterfall.jpg

Last edited:

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
what a great idea, i often find myself lurking at 3 am and wondering if anyone else is up...

Also a nice little quote from my favorite recovery-oriented text
"The Wright brothers' almost childish faith that they could build a machine was the main-spring of their accomplishment. Without that, nothing could have happened. We agnostics and atheists sticking to the idea that self-sufficiency would solve our problems. When others showed us that "God-sufficiency" worked with them, we began to feel like those who insisted the Wrights would never fly."
-Bill Wilson. :)

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well that is just so special and I thank you. I am so glad you saw me there. That was a worthy cause too. I hardly went there so I am even more complimented by you for that. I know Uncle and some of the vendors who helped to donate prized for that. I love helping out in what ever little way I can for my friends and any good cause.

I am very glad I started this thread. I hope it just becomes a wonderful place for us all.
109169d1338592217-why-cant-everyone-so-nice-lee-avi-ecf-mine-avatar88769_6.gif.jpg

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. ~Shunryu Suzuki

The man who looks for security, even in the mind, is like a man who would chop off his limbs in order to have artificial ones which will give him no pain or trouble. ~Henry Miller

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

Nothing that is can pause or stay;
The moon will wax, the moon will wane,
The mist and cloud will turn to rain,
The rain to mist and cloud again,
Tomorrow be today.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

“When your fear touches someone’s pain, it becomes pity, when your love touches someone’s pain, it become compassion.”
― Stephen Levine
“If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”
― Santosh Kalwar
Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.”
― Fred Rogers

ererewrwr.gif

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Hi and I am moved to the 'lounge' I know it will be harder to find but those who are truly looking around when they can't sleep or it is early will hopefully find it. If not I will come and enjoy it myself until anyone finds it or send out some invites..I'll see...leaving some songs and a few things... can't take credit for all of these songs by that I mean I was very lucky to have friends who share their music and I want to share some with you and also have them here for me too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=qBnucHSACI0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iLi_osYNsOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELZJU_4kkE0

As far as pics go...I was an avatar addict..still am when I first came here that was all I would use..needless to say...I grown into bigger and better things...if you don't care for them..just don't look........

torres33.gif

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Forgot the quotes....adding some now ...along with another pic........................* byw if any of you end up here and know me from elsewhere on ECF then must have seen many of these before...

Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. ~Terri Guillemets

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things. ~Henry David Thoreau

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. ~Jack Handey

Life is a foreign language: all men mispronounce it. ~Christopher Morley, Thunder on the Left

Fairy_Land_wallpaper.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Some quotes and some music...................*

Linkin Park- In The End- Soothing, Relaxing Music - YouTube

The Most Relaxing Music Ever! Slow down - by Paul Collier (11) - YouTube

River flows in you - Dubstep - YouTube

Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace (with lyrics) - YouTube

I'd Really Love to See You Tonight - YouTube

You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. ~Irish Proverb

Beware of a man of one book. ~English Proverb

Never make your home in a place. Make a home for yourself inside your own head. You'll find what you need to furnish it - memory, friends you can trust, love of learning, and other such things. That way it will go with you wherever you journey. ~Tad Williams

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Only in the early morning light of day, and of life, can we see the world without its shadows. Truth requires new beginnings. ~Jeb Dickerson,

The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. ~George Elliot

The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly. ~G.K. Chesterton, "Orthodoxy"

Angels descending, bring from above,
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.
~Fanny J. Crosby

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo

For_Angels_stock_by_mysticmorning.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread