The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaper"s meet roll call

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Doctor Vapor, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Hi y'all..The SC Vaper's Meet is in a few days. If you will be attending the meet, please say so in this thread. If you are bringing other people, please tell me the number of people who are coming with you.

Look here for more info: http://sites.google.com/site/doctorvapor1/

2. opie

opie Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    south carolina
    Hey I just seen your thread before I posted. Sorry about that but I will be there just me...can't wait!!

3. lairkeeper

lairkeeper Super Member ECF Veteran

Husband and I are in!

4. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Going to miss this one, sigh....

5. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    Looks like just me....see you on Sat

6. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    This is great. I know of a few others who will be coming but can't post on ECF (banned) so it looks like we're going to have a really good turn out Saturday..Can't wait to meet you all.

7. stubear62

stubear62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Hey everyone,
    Orig I was suppose to be comming to the meeting, but I can't drive that far without my back going really bad on me. The wife was to drive, her daughter is moving Sat and that is important to her as she is helping her move..
    Sorry as I wanted to meet everyone and hang out and eat some good SC grub.. Just won't happen. Sorry, I hope you all have a good time and if there are any FREEBIES? could someone get some for me?? LOL
    Seriously, I am sorry and have fun.. May the RAIN stay away from the get together!!
    God Bless..
    Stu

VAPE ON!!

8. lairkeeper

Looking forward to it!

9. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    So you can ride,just can't drive? Hopefully some kind soul from your area volunteers to give you a lift.I was looking forward to meeting you.Sorry if you can't attend....Jim

10. opie

opie Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    south carolina
    so was I stu hope somebody will give you a lift i was gonna offer but im the other direction. i have about a three hour drive would have loved the company...

11. lairkeeper

I really hate to do this.....We can't make it. Woke up this morning to a sick dog. I think she's just eat something that didn't settle, but if she wakes up in the mess she did this morning, there's no way my daughter can handle it. *Pout* This sucks! But I gotta take care of my 4 legged baby.

12. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    no problem...sorry you missed the meet, it was a great time.

13. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Once again, since this was to our first meet, I am closing this thread as it is no longer relevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.