• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VAPERS Gathering and vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Haha, as mentioned I will not be the only one vaping alone. Apart from this forum, there are many vapers still out there and expanding.

Forget what I say.

Continue to vape safe.

Most of your point, I do understand them 5 years ago. I think coming to 6 years.

(MODERATED)

As mentioned you can vape anywhere you like but don't get caught. Me too.

I don't care which small dark corner you are vaping but I know where I am vaping and how it expand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
One more vote for discretion. The nail that sticks out gets hammered. I'm happy being in the shadows of my own home enjoying something I built with my own hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, innovation.
You build something like the vaporizer ? Sent for patent in local

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Don't have to be snarky...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came across a electronic tech student, told me that is simple tech and can be build by hand too. I did ask if he can sent for competition or for approval.

Country working on innovative giving students to give ideas to innovate but I doubt this is going to be approved too.

Changing the world from traditional smoking to vaping.

Home humifier also give out vapor . It is also been inhale.

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
I think its great to meet up with fellow vapers from this forum but precautionary measures should always be taken.

I'm lucky to have met two members from ecf as well as a couple of guys whom i bumped into near the convenience store opposite where i stay.

The learning curve isn't really steep and there are tonnes of helpful threads on this forum as well as informative videos on youtube. I picked up most of my vaping knowledge by reading online.

Meet ups or sharing session are great in the sense that you get to learn new things and try out different equipments that you might not have heard of or haven't had the chance to try out. It also helps kill the boredom of vaping alone.

Just had a small gathering session a couple of hours ago with a new friend i made who stays near me.

w0m6c8.jpg

Last edited:

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
I think its great to meet up with fellow vapers from this forum but precautionary measures should always be taken.

I'm lucky to have met two members from ecf as well as a couple of guys whom i bumped into near the convenience store opposite where i stay.

The learning curve isn't really steep and there are tonnes of helpful threads on this forum as well as informative videos on youtube. I picked up most of my vaping knowledge by reading online.

Meet ups or sharing session are great in the sense that you get to learn new things and try out different equipments that you might not have heard of or haven't had the chance to try out. It also helps kill the boredom of vaping alone.

Just had a small gathering session a couple of hours ago with a new friend i made who stays near me.

w0m6c8.jpg
Oh my.. 2 of everything!

Reactions: Eugene lim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread