• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in the ie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peruviann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
That Natural looks nice! Those tanks look like the 25mm but OCD (who might join us at the vape meet!) would be the person to ask :) He's the maker of the fabulous IBTanked tanks and I'm sure would help you out via pm (I don't think the ECF rules allow him to discuss his product outside of his vendor threads).

really ? I didn't know ibtanked was local ? I really want an AGA-T2 but i have no idea how to work RBA's

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
really ? I didn't know ibtanked was local ? I really want an AGA-T2 but i have no idea how to work RBA's

They take a little practice and video viewing, but I'd be happy to show you how I rebuild my genesis style atty at the meetup if you are able to come.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Okay, here are 19mm and what I thought was 22mm, think its 25mm. Please excuse my quick and dirty shots. Didnt dust off the items.
a shot of the Natural with my Ody/ Term mixed

naturalwithibtank19mm.jpg

naturalwithibtank22mm.jpg

naturalthe001.jpg

Last edited:

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
Okay, so we have a tentative reservation of the Back to the Grind basement from 2-4 on Sun March 10th. The woman I talked to is going to clear it with Darren (the owner) which is why it's tentative, but he's the one who has cleared us to vape there several times so hopefully he'll be fine with it. I asked for 2-5, but there's another meeting down there at 4:30. There's always the patio or loft if anyone wants to continue hanging out past 4. I'll let you all know if I hear back that it's not going to work.

Peruviann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Okay, here are 19mm and what I thought was 22mm, think its 25mm. Please excuse my quick and dirty shots. Didnt dust off the items.
a shot of the Natural with my Ody/ Term mixed

naturalwithibtank19mm.jpg

naturalwithibtank22mm.jpg

naturalthe001.jpg

thanks for the pics !! that third one is sexy. I think a 22mm would fit perfect ! Now I'm not sure if i should wait for the 22mm.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Does Back to the Grind have stairs or an elevator is it does? I was just taking a few steps yesterday, and made it all the way down the hallway this morning. I am trying to recover as quickly as possible. If DH comes with me (and I haven't asked him yet) there is a possibility that I may be able to come. I would love to meet more of you in the IE, and OCD as well.

And OCD, are you coming down the 14 to the 138? If so, wanna carpool if I can make it? Gas is so pricey and it is about 200 miles round trip for me and even more for you!

Wonderland, I know you were interested in seeing a Caravela, and I was wondering if you had the chance to see one yet? If I come, I could bring mine with all its various parts to show off. Of course, it's not going anywhere so if it is too soon for me to really be out of the house, or if back to the grind isn't disabled friendly I could always meet up some other time :)

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Does Back to the Grind have stairs or an elevator is it does? I was just taking a few steps yesterday, and made it all the way down the hallway this morning. I am trying to recover as quickly as possible. If DH comes with me (and I haven't asked him yet) there is a possibility that I may be able to come. I would love to meet more of you in the IE, and OCD as well.

And OCD, are you coming down the 14 to the 138? If so, wanna carpool if I can make it? Gas is so pricey and it is about 200 miles round trip for me and even more for you!

Wonderland, I know you were interested in seeing a Caravela, and I was wondering if you had the chance to see one yet? If I come, I could bring mine with all its various parts to show off. Of course, it's not going anywhere so if it is too soon for me to really be out of the house, or if back to the grind isn't disabled friendly I could always meet up some other time :)

Unfortunately BttG is not disabled-friendly. There are only stairs going down to the basement, and no elevator. The loft, where we've met a couple of times in the past, is even worse -- the staircase is on the back of the building and there's a big step that you have to step up and over to get in.

We'll catch you next time -- probably best that you don't rush the recovery if you just had surgery. :)

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
Okay, so we have a tentative reservation of the Back to the Grind basement from 2-4 on Sun March 10th. The woman I talked to is going to clear it with Darren (the owner) which is why it's tentative, but he's the one who has cleared us to vape there several times so hopefully he'll be fine with it. I asked for 2-5, but there's another meeting down there at 4:30. There's always the patio or loft if anyone wants to continue hanging out past 4. I'll let you all know if I hear back that it's not going to work.

My cousin and I would love to attend! Please keep us posted as we'd love to meet some fellow ECF members and vapers :toast:

Abracastabya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Corona, CA
www.facebook.com
VapeRev has some nice stuff, I want to try Ben Johnson Oreo Juice but i tend to head over to Vaporlabs in Orange alot more. Do you happen to own a IBtanked tank ? I want to see how the 25mm one would look on an eVic or Natural Mod.

OR3O is crazy good...I will have a review of it up tomorrow.

Zen Mini, Orion 2.1, 69 Mod with Cobra Atty, ProVari, Dripper Pro.

Peruviann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
A friendly reminder:
IE Vape Meet Sunday, March 10th 2-4pm
@ Back to the Grind
3575 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92501
We'll be in the basement :)

please join us, everyone is welcome!!

Hopefully i can make it back in time for this. Would love to meet some locals.

I'm about 20-30 minutes away from the IE depending on traffic. You guys do any meets anywhere else besides over there? I have a buddy that's popping open a B&M with rebuildables and much more if you guys are interested in attending his opening?

what city is your buddy opening up at ?

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
I'm about 20-30 minutes away from the IE depending on traffic. You guys do any meets anywhere else besides over there? I have a buddy that's popping open a B&M with rebuildables and much more if you guys are interested in attending his opening?

So far we have only had meet ups here in Riverside (and once in Rancho Cucamonga) since it's pretty central for most of us, but I'm certainly not opposed to venturing out a bit. Where's your friend's vape shop opening up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread