[Vaper's Log] mELIANTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
At last! My "preciouseseseses" arrived today. Been vaping for a couple of hours. I think HG swithed the juices labels as the Apple testes a little like vanilla and Kent tastes a little like an apple. Oh well, I can live with that.
Both the M401 and DSE901 are doing great, but I'm still waiting improvements as the attys break in.
My sense of taste is notably polluted by the cigarettes smoke, I hope I will be able to taste the sweet juices better in a while.
I'm pretty excited with this.
As of now I think I won't use them as a normal cigarette. I find myself pulling a couple of times and putting them down. Then a couple of minutes later, repeat.

And here they are:
a254fe5096cc4967bce005a287f78a3f.jpg

Last edited:

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
Those are sweet looking. I really like the silver battery with the black atty.

Ditto on this, how awesome does that silver/black combo look! This makes me want one so bad. Must keep my debit card away... must keep it away. I love the aesthetics of e-cigs so much.
It's actually silver battery, golden atty and black cart combo. The flash reflex diddn't allow to see that, sorry.
:pop:

LoL...... it's funny how happy I am for you!

:thumb:

I mean.... you can imagine if you'd posted, "Hey I just ran out and bought a pack of cigarettes!" .... we'd all be, like, "So?"
They're my first e-cigs.:D
Mine and my father's actually. He's still a little in denial:confused:

sunkissedbeach

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
West Palm Beach Florida
Sorry for the double post, but I need this bumped.
I put one of my 401's batteries to charge and all was going well until the charger light turned green. As I was getting ready to unplug it, it turned red again and has been on that cycle for a while. Is this normal?8-o
Please advise! Thanks!

Having the same issue with my Titan 510 charger. I just wiggle with the thing and wait for it to turn green again.

Tristar4

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
New Jersey
Congrats, great looking PV's. I've experienced the green/red light issue charging my m401. It used to bother the heck out of me but I've come to realize that (so far) it does not affect my batteries getting a full charge. In my case, I noticed that it was solid red while initially charging and after it reached a 2-3 hr range it would start to flash from red to green. I've just gotten used to unplugging after this time period, and I haven't had a battery fail me yet. Wishing you luck!

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
Sorry for the double post, but I need this bumped.
I put one of my 401's batteries to charge and all was going well until the charger light turned green. As I was getting ready to unplug it, it turned red again and has been on that cycle for a while. Is this normal?8-o
Please advise! Thanks!
Going from green to red then green again is normal behavior for a M401. I was told that this is a design to keep it from overcharging. It actually uses up a tiny bit of the charge (goes red) then charges back full (goes green). If you watch it a bit it will keep going back and forth. It just means it's ready. :)

Tristar4

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
New Jersey
Going from green to red then green again is normal behavior for a M401. I was told that this is a design to keep it from overcharging. It actually uses up a tiny bit of the charge (goes red) then charges back full (goes green). If you watch it a bit it will keep going back and forth. It just means it's ready. :)

Yes, you're absolutely right! :thumb:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
K, thanks guys. Newb was starting to get worried that something was wrong:D

New update
I'm liking the 901 better. The 401 still has the taste of, I believe, the primer and it mainly tastes like a cough syrup or something lol

Fellow newbee here of two days with a 901 also and absolutely _love_ mine! Nice smooth draw on it, just as much as I need. I also have a Joye 510 kit due any day.

My brother and I are both vaping now on just the one 901 kit (one e-cig each) and it is actually working out fine until I can order more kits tomorrow. The batteries last very nicely. I have not had a cigarette for two days!

Best of wishes to you and your father. These things actually work!!! :thumb:

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
Fellow newbee here of two days with a 901 also and absolutely _love_ mine! Nice smooth draw on it, just as much as I need. I also have a Joye 510 kit due any day.

My brother and I are both vaping now on just the one 901 kit (one e-cig each) and it is actually working out fine until I can order more kits tomorrow. The batteries last very nicely. I have not had a cigarette for two days!

Thanks. You too :)

As my father still needs some enchantment to turn to digital I think he'll be getting the 901. If he tried the 401 he wouldn't like it that much, so the 401 will be for me. Hmmm, cough syrupy! Hope that goes away soon. Maybe if I rinse it with alcohol or something the taste goes away?

bigozone

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Kentucky
At last! My "preciouseseseses" arrived today. Been vaping for a couple of hours. I think HG swithed the juices labels as the Apple testes a little like vanilla and Kent tastes a little like an apple. Oh well, I can live with that.
Both the M401 and DSE901 are doing great, but I'm still waiting improvements as the attys break in.
My sense of taste is notably polluted by the cigarettes smoke, I hope I will be able to taste the sweet juices better in a while.
I'm pretty excited with this.
As of now I think I won't use them as a normal cigarette. I find myself pulling a couple of times and putting them down. Then a couple of minutes later, repeat.

And here they are:
a254fe5096cc4967bce005a287f78a3f.jpg

i take it the slow boat from china finally arrived? if so, congratulations!!!
now the addiction begins. i'm currently sitting by the front door hoping for a package to arrive in the mail.... i'm only waiting on 4 or 58-o

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
i take it the slow boat from china finally arrived? if so, congratulations!!!
now the addiction begins. i'm currently sitting by the front door hoping for a package to arrive in the mail.... i'm only waiting on 4 or 58-o

Indeed it did. And, as a bonus, it arrived at the wrong house! I was tracking it online and suddenly, when I thought that only today I would get it, the tracking displays "package delivered". I was WTF8-o It happens that sometimes the mail man mistakes my house number with another one. I had to go there and retrieve it... But all is well when it ends well, and my babies are here now.:D

But I'm startng to grow weary of 401. It always tastes the same, no matter what juice I put in it:(. Gotta try it out more.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me how to change the topic title? Already tried advanced edit but only the sub-title changes. I',d like to change it to "[Vaper's Log] mELIANTE" so I could share my experience regularly with the forums. Thanks.

Last edited:

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
After the first full day ended I found myself using only the m401, despite the weaker taste. Just trying to get the best out of it and thinking "it will be better after break-in". Well, all I can taste from it is peach, although I don't have any peach flavour, only fruit being apple:D Maybe I'm just not accustomed to the flavorings and my taste buds aren't that sensitive yet. The problem is, I really don't like the peach flavour:rolleyes:

Other thing I found is that I must be a really light vaper. Didn't need the full 2 batteries for a whole day. That is really nice.:)
If I ever need more batts on the go I have this:
587a4f5e350d4d4390be82721e36f7d8.jpg

It's not a pcc, but it will do.

Next week I'll be ordering both PTs and more juice. Gonna try RY#4, maybe it will taste better.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA

your gonna love the 510 after being happy with a 901. I started on a 901 and then after 2 months i decided to try a 510 after trying one at a local social group. Its an awesome difference for the better IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread