Vaper's Poker Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
So I had my monthly poker party the other night, and during the course of the evening I was surprised to suddenly notice that almost half the people there were vaping instead of smoking!

I started vaping last May, and my friends have gone from thinking it was weird/silly, to wanting to try it, to ordering their own and converting others in that period. Poker nights are the only time I let people smoke in the house, so I didn't really think anything when I saw "smoke" coming from people's mouths until someone asked me to use my computer's USB port to recharge his battery. After a quick look around I realized that there were 4 e-smokers and only 2 analog smokers in the room.

After I mentioned it we all had a good time trading flavors and trying out eachother's PVs, and the smokers started talking about how left out they felt. :D

The times, they are a-changing! lol

jwebb2

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
Austin Academia
My wife and I have a group that meets to play Dungeons and Dragons like we did back in the 80s. What's great about vaping is we can vape at the game table like we used to back in High School when it was OK to smoke indoors. Now, we can all vape, and it doesn't even bother the non-vapers in the room.

Much like the OP, I never noticed how popular these things were getting with out group until all but one of us last night was using them...

ladysolitary85

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
California
I've yet to find another person who vapes... I went to a party and was told to "smoke a real cigarette like a man"....

So I said "I'd rather not be a real man any day than smell like I used to.. (then I sniffed him) or like you do now".

I need some vaping friends!
I'm jealous!

Aw Ramen I'll be your vapor buddy :) we are in the same state after all lol

Maktak096

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Arlington, MA
I've yet to find another person who vapes... I went to a party and was told to "smoke a real cigarette like a man"....

So I said "I'd rather not be a real man any day than smell like I used to.. (then I sniffed him) or like you do now".

I need some vaping friends!
I'm jealous!

Same exact thing happened to me last weekend. :-( i need some vaping friends too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread