Status
Not open for further replies.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
i was asked nicely to repost this message here... i'm hoping some differences might be put asidefor the sake of vaping community.. but if not. i guess i understand (not really) do eith the thread what you will.. but it is good info about members of the community having a get together... (if SJ and the mods decide to keep this thread.. feel free to edit this section of it out and leave the pertinent info please.. just pm me either way to let me know the outcome of the thread)

What: The Vapers Take Manhattan...

First ever NYC Vapers Club meeting!!!!

When: Saturday, October 24th at 3pm.
Where: Silver Spurs Restaurant in the Village
771 Broadway (at 9th Street)
NY, NY 10003
(212) 473 5517

Please PM everyone you know who could get to NYC,... this will be the biggest vapers club meeting ever!

There will be a car or two available to store extra juices/devices for those who would like to go out afterwards but don't want to bring a whole box of juice with them... we will be going out to Coyote Ugly (maybe around 7pm?) to watch the girls dance on the bar and get a little crazy!

Please bring your PV's and juices so others can try... we will supply rubbing alcohol and paper towels for sterilization of mouthpieces before trying someone else's device.

Feel free to bring juice you don't like and may want to trade or sell.

We will also have a raffle to raise some money to donate to the location where the meeting is held. Please bring a few dollars to contribute to this if possible as well as a few dollars to chip in for a tip even if you are not eating.

Raffle Prizes will include...
Free PV starter Kit
E-liquid
Free Atomizers
T shirts
Hats

Raffle tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5. Money raised will go towards the National Vapers Club Organization and will eventually be used to test Vapor for ingredients.

Please spread the word! Repost anywhere you like and PM everyone you know in NYC... We are taking over Manhattan for the night!!!!

if you have any questions email VapersClub@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread