Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
From the e-mail:

Today is a sorrowful day for me and the employees because it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that Vapers Tek will no longer be in business after September 5, 2020.

We have tried to work around the PMTA and the regulations that are crushing the vape industry but after speaking with a few lawyers and the FDA, that is impossible. So, we will be closing the shop in Grove on 9/5/2020; Miami, Oklahoma, 8/15/2020, and our online presence on 8/31/2020.

I appreciate the faith that my family and the employees have put into me to do this job since my brother, Kevin, died in 2018. Thank you to my right-hands, Justin, Charmoin, Shelby, and Jordan for allowing me to lead you and becoming a tight knit, hard-working, well-oiled machine of a family!!

However, it is time for all of us here to move on and up. I treasure our customers and the interactions that I was a part of and enjoyed bringing in new and varied products for my customers to use. I am also enormously proud of the continuing quality of nicotine and flavors that we have been able to bring to our customers.

Thank you each one for being a part of this mad-scientist experiment with us. We will miss so much about this industry and the people, but we are all better for being a part.

Janine

The End. The most bittersweet thing of a good story is the ending. After years of love, death, sweat, and tears the final chapters have been printed. Despite all the grand battles, perseverance of trialing times and friendships made along the way it’s sad to see a story where the villain wins. Everyone at Vapers Tek fought valiantly through the years and I couldn’t have asked for better companions to spend them with. The story may be sad and over, but the grand adventures will remain with me forever and I thank all who played a part in our epic tale.

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread