Vapers Tongue for two years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

rflx

Oct 8, 2021
Hey!

I started vaping 2017 with the well known Heisenberg Liquid (sub ohm).
I loved that for a year and discovered Red Astaire. I thought Holy F*, that .... is good.
And so I Vaped that for two years, 300 puffs a day, sub ohm on a mesh coil with multiple Heads, but primary on the Crown IV.
Suddenly, I noticed, that all I could taste was awfull bitterness, like when you eat soap.
I changed coils, bought another bottle of red astaire, cleaned everything up.
I even tried eating lemons, smelling coffee beans and vaped just the base for a week.
Nothing really helped, coffee gave me 2-3 good puffs, but then it came back to bitterness.

So I discovered Antimatter Neutrino, vaped that for a year now and same thing.

The problem is, that red astaire is still just bitter. (On Vapefly Kriemhild, 0.2 Ohm single meshed coild with a 10% mixture on the 70VG and 30PG base)

Maybe I just ....ed up the smell reciptors in my brain needed for red astaire.

Has any of you experienced that too?

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Not sure what any of these juices are but I did look up the antimatter one. Gross. No wonder it tastes bad. Dude, branch out, explore other possibilities. Ever try dessert flavors? Cookies, cakes, etc.? Creams? Custards? Sounds like you just burned yourself out on one flavor but using it for so long. Currants, honey and menthol does not even sound good. :confused:

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Yeah i would try different flavours also...
I hope use coils that wash them to re use them and.if u do i hope u tried with a brand new coil...
If u get the sane result with mant different juices i am.guessing its nothing to do with vaping but there is something going on with your nose or throat man...

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Not sure what any of these juices are but I did look up the antimatter one. Gross. No wonder it tastes bad. Dude, branch out, explore other possibilities. Ever try dessert flavors? Cookies, cakes, etc.? Creams? Custards? Sounds like you just burned yourself out on one flavor but using it for so long. Currants, honey and menthol does not even sound good. :confused:

Not so easy thou to branch out,i mean yeah that part is easy but finding flavors you like? not so much
We all have different taste when it comes to the flavors we like to vape.
Personally i can't even vape a quarter of a tank of a dessert flavor before i feel the need to rinse my mouth with bleach.
Tried them all even some flavor profiles from Spain like Churro,Horchata and Crema Catalana.

PSA:Actually the origin of the Churro is Arabic in nature,back then it was called Buñuelo (similar to a fritter) then the Muslims came to Spain and the Buñuelo evolved and changed and the Churro was born.
So no,the Churro isn't from Mexico ;)

I have been stuck in the same aroma runt for like 6 months,my go to aroma is Shiva (Menthol freshness) and i try new flavors once in a while but i never like any of them.

Fruit wise i tried basically all of them,only aromas i can ''tolerate'' are citric based like orange,lemon or lime but i need them to be fresh otherwise i just can't enjoy them.

rflx

Oct 8, 2021

Yeah at first glance the flavors in neutrino might seem crazy, but man, I loved it.
I generally don't like too sweet liquids and all those really sweet falvors. (Especially in my mesh coils)
I need that sour and fresh thing in there.

rflx

Oct 8, 2021
I switched to all natural juices extracted from tobacco and tea years ago. Never had to concern myself with my olfactory going dead using non-artificials.
Virtually all vape juices out there are synthetics that are a powerful fragrance/food flavor chemistry that can, and does, overwhelm our senses..
You might try botanical and/or tobacco extracts.
That seems like a really good idea, I think in most liquid it's just too much flavor.

rflx

Oct 8, 2021
Yeah i would try different flavours also...
I hope use coils that wash them to re use them and.if u do i hope u tried with a brand new coil...
If u get the sane result with mant different juices i am.guessing its nothing to do with vaping but there is something going on with your nose or throat man...
Yeah i am changing my coils weekly, but I don't wash them.
I can taste other liquids flavors very well, just these are not tasting anymore.

Reactions: Superuser187

rflx

Oct 8, 2021
Not so easy thou to branch out,i mean yeah that part is easy but finding flavors you like? not so much
We all have different taste when it comes to the flavors we like to vape.
Personally i can't even vape a quarter of a tank of a dessert flavor before i feel the need to rinse my mouth with bleach.
Tried them all even some flavor profiles from Spain like Churro,Horchata and Crema Catalana.

PSA:Actually the origin of the Churro is Arabic in nature,back then it was called Buñuelo (similar to a fritter) then the Muslims came to Spain and the Buñuelo evolved and changed and the Churro was born.
So no,the Churro isn't from Mexico ;)

I have been stuck in the same aroma runt for like 6 months,my go to aroma is Shiva (Menthol freshness) and i try new flavors once in a while but i never like any of them.

Fruit wise i tried basically all of them,only aromas i can ''tolerate'' are citric based like orange,lemon or lime but i need them to be fresh otherwise i just can't enjoy them.

Yeah man, I find it really hard to get new really good liquids. I think 1 out of 10-15 liquids tastes good for me.
Trying so much liquids is damn expensive (here in austria it's 12-15$ a 120ml long fill)

• Love
Reactions: Javichu

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Yeah i am changing my coils weekly, but I don't wash them.
I can taste other liquids flavors very well, just these are not tasting anymore.

Hmmm if u can taste other liquids then seems something is wrong with those.juices thats why cause u problem....
Are they same brand? I dont see a problem here i mean ok u may have vaped it long time but for now u dont like.them either they are not as good as they were or u just got sick of.them time to.change....i.am.sure soooo many flavours u will find some u like :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread