Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I have the 30 and just had to post the most recent build I put in. I have been on a nickel kick lately and was having a hard time finding a build to work well in this beast. I did spaced 10 wrap on a 3mm rod using 30g ni wire. I guess we could call it series/parallel lol. Quad I guess (need to drink less lol) but the vapor production is insane. View attachment 535952

Yummmmmm. Nice juicy quad. :thumb:

In-N-Out-Burger-1.png

Reactions: 350ZMO

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Does anyone know the size difference in decks between the 25 and 30?

Also I am wondering if I screwed up not buying the 30 I was looking for something with a build deck larger then say the griffin or gemini that I could really pump the power through however people seem to be having trouble with the 25 compared to the 30.... Any who I am also waiting for the bft to come back in stock as I wanted a 30 but didn't want to drop 65 more on another vcmt ! Does anyone know a different site besides vaporworld.biz that carries the alpha ohmega bft 30?,sorry for all the questions guys my vcmt 25mm gets here this week so I will be able to mess with it a bit 8)

Arthur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Houston, TX

Also I am wondering if I screwed up not buying the 30 I was looking for something with a build deck larger then say the griffin or gemini that I could really pump the power through however people seem to be having trouble with the 25 compared to the 30.... Any who I am also waiting for the bft to come back in stock as I wanted a 30 but didn't want to drop 65 more on another vcmt ! Does anyone know a different site besides vaporworld.biz that carries the alpha ohmega bft 30?,sorry for all the questions guys my vcmt 25mm gets here this week so I will be able to mess with it a bit 8)

Speaking of the BFT, anyone know when they're supposed to be back in stock?

350ZMO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
www.ecigarette411.com

The 25 deck is 17mm diameter with 6mm wide air holes. The 30 deck is 20mm diameter with 8mm air holes. I've not had any problems with the 25 so far. Only issue was the tank bottom O-rings installed wrong out of the box on the 30. Currently running 3.5mm ID 8 wrap 26G Kanthal on the 25 and 4mm ID 10 wraps 26G UD 316L on the 30. 25 holds 4ml with air gap at top and 30 holds 9ml with air gap at top.

Comparison video.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
The 25 deck is 17mm diameter with 6mm wide air holes. The 30 deck is 20mm diameter with 8mm air holes. I've not had any problems with the 25 so far. Only issue was the tank bottom O-rings installed wrong out of the box on the 30. Currently running 3.5mm ID 8 wrap 26G Kanthal on the 25 and 4mm ID 10 wraps 26G UD 316L on the 30. 25 holds 4ml with air gap at top and 30 holds 9ml with air gap at top.

Comparison video.
Thanks so much for the info 8)

Dayglow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Greenville, NC
So I've had my VCMT for a few days now and had the initial weeping problem due to not enough wick in the channels (total thought process retraining here). I also have had to do the ol floss on the orings trick otherwise it leaks under the seals. Wish it came with thicker orings to prevent this cause that is garbage for such a pricey device.
I saw someone else mention it, but not many others; anybody else finding it rock solid on leak issues (once all steps above performed) but then in the last couple mLs of liquid it'll slowly piss it put the air channels.
Very unpleasant to reach into my bag thinking I still had some liquid left to enjoy the drive home only to find my bag and device coated in liquid.
Either it's just when I happened to catch it or when it stopped but there was just enough liquid left to be right at the level of the juice control.
I feel like this kind of stuff should have easily been caught in R&D and QC...

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
ca713113768cd8e0d6454dbd6828c316.jpg

Do you guys see what I did there?
Got mine from ECIGITY $40 bucks they had a 30%off last week...
It's my daily tank, on the go
It is over priced
But man oh man for me... It's worth it...
156a2d58da348a951e362ad8d19cc479.jpg

Another shot of the tank..
Never had leaking issue with this tank very easy to wick..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: entropy1049

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
So I've had my VCMT for a few days now and had the initial weeping problem due to not enough wick in the channels (total thought process retraining here). I also have had to do the ol floss on the orings trick otherwise it leaks under the seals. Wish it came with thicker orings to prevent this cause that is garbage for such a pricey device.
I saw someone else mention it, but not many others; anybody else finding it rock solid on leak issues (once all steps above performed) but then in the last couple mLs of liquid it'll slowly piss it put the air channels.
Very unpleasant to reach into my bag thinking I still had some liquid left to enjoy the drive home only to find my bag and device coated in liquid.
Either it's just when I happened to catch it or when it stopped but there was just enough liquid left to be right at the level of the juice control.
I feel like this kind of stuff should have easily been caught in R&D and QC...
It's been a hit and miss with me, mostly a miss. A shame cause it had most of what I looked for in a tank. The leaking would start after the first refill, when I wasn't vaping I would shut off the afc and stand it upside down. I finally retired it to the o'well collection. I've been on the Boreas for a few weeks now, love it and no issues with leaking.

I also have the 30mm VCMT and only break that out when I wanna be annoying and chuck some serious clouds, same leaking issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
ca713113768cd8e0d6454dbd6828c316.jpg

Do you guys see what I did there?
Got mine from ECIGITY $40 bucks they had a 30%off last week...
It's my daily tank, on the go
It is over priced
But man oh man for me... It's worth it...
156a2d58da348a951e362ad8d19cc479.jpg

Another shot of the tank..
Never had leaking issue with this tank very easy to wick..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're in the lucky minority....

Reactions: ej1024

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Maybe, I been holding off on this tank, finally jumped on it, very impressed but yes over priced
I have a love hate relationship with it. I love the Vape and size but the leaking is a buzz kill. A tank you really can only use at home is borderline worthless.

Oh well, I'm actually vaping it today since I'm just hanging around the homestead

0b45a3662ed7caec6813e5f9f86fb533.jpg

Reactions: ej1024

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
I have a love hate relationship with it. I love the Vape and size but the leaking is a buzz kill. A tank you really can only use at home is borderline worthless.

Oh well, I'm actually vaping it today since I'm just hanging around the homestead

0b45a3662ed7caec6813e5f9f86fb533.jpg

It's in my pocket dude... I trust it more compare to the BOREAS or supreme..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread