vapesafe or 2 penny ? What is the best way to make my mech safe!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson

MrFrank

Sep 1, 2013
Riverside, CA
Both will do the job.

But (and someone correct me if i'm wrong here) I believe the fuse mechanism on the Kamry version is very fast acting as well as "self resetting", meaning that it will break the circuit more quickly than the smoktech version and then reset itself once conditions are normal again. Which makes it superior in my opinion. Anyone have any experience with the Kamry version? I have yet to blow mine out so I couldn't give much insight on it's actual performance.

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
To make things worse , here's another PTC (resettable type) :
Bug | atmizoo vaping modware | shop

I use the Kamry one at the moment , being resettable is a good advantage , if it trips remove the fault and let fuse cool .
If a one time blow device trips , there will be a temptation to vape on without a fuse if it was your last one .

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Build it right and you don't need one .

This statement is just wrong on so many levels. :rolleyes:

This chap thought the same way you do.

Oomee said:
Some of use prefer to keep our brains inside our skulls .
I can see by your post that you consider a cerebellum an optional extra .

Use a fuse , never know when things are going to change in the resistance department.

:thumb: I can tell that your cerebellum is functioning well.

Last edited:

Edd Harbin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
huntsville AL
Something g can go wrong with the "safety fuse " , then only a well built coil is your only hope . If you "feel" better with a fuse then by all means use one . But don't for a minute think that that makes it "safe " . I promise you that the overworked and underpaid worker somewhere in Asia don't give a rats behind about your face !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread