Vapesourcing 2019 New Year Sales Are On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey guys! I'm back with some great New Year Vape Sales this time. Just check out the details below.

Entrance: Happy New Year

Main Deals:
1. Code "VS2019" For Whole Site Items 12% OFF

2. 30% OFF 24H Flash Sales For 5 Popular Kits (Bonza, Drag Mini, Pulse Dual, Aegis Mini, Drag 2)

3. Big Promotions For Top 10 Best Sellers In 2018 (Kits, E-juice, Mods, Tanks, And Accessories)

4. Prices Of E-juice Reduced By Up To 55%, Lowest At $2.2 Per Bottle
new_year_sales1.jpg

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
please contact our customer service for help

Customer service isn't helping in this matter. At all. I've been emailing back and forth and having to re-explain my issue over and over. Emails now well over 30 in total.
This shipment has been stuck in CA since December and I purchased this back in November. I simply want the order since it was told to me that several other packages have not cleared CA customs as well. Shouldn't be that hard to mail my order out since the company knows this issue. My last few responses from customer service has been for me to keep waiting. I've been doing this for several weeks now. The card I purchased this on was also closed around Christmas due to being stolen. So I cannot even receive a proper refund, the customer service agent cannot understand this either.
I need a supervisor to help and they won't send it to one. Very frustrating at this point and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread