Vapesourcing Coupon Deals November (Daily Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Dearest Verashu,

I have been recommended in this forum (and vape community) by a many people that I should contact you as that you will help me regarding an order I placed a couple of days ago since I have not received response from vapesourcing costumer service nor confirmation email:

Im checking on the status of my purchase as I cannot access my account anymore. I try to log in and it says wrong credentials.

Please let me know which mail is associated with the account that belongs to the order number #100396811 as I might lost the password I entered for registration and I need to reset it.

I tried to reset it on the page but nothing happens. I need help locating which mail I used for the order and resetting my password as for the status of my order.

How long will it take for delivery? It says 10-20 days is it possible it will be delivered in the next two weeks? Urgently please can you do me that favor?

Please help me solve the issues ASAP I need to reset my password to be able to access my account, check the status of my purchase, Im planning to make a bigger order and I please need to receive my order up to December 13 do you think you can help me make it happen please? I would be much much grateful.

Any way I can contact you via inbox?

MANY MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE

Im attaching the order confirmation

Hi AlDrade,
We've checked your order. Your mail is xxxxxx, and we've reset the password for you, you can try to use the password 123456 to log in to your account on our site.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlDrade

Nov 29, 2020
Dear Verashu,

Thank you so much for the attention on the subject. Now I can see the issue, I mistyped my e-mail the proper e mail is m.alejandro.andrade@gmail.com

I did enter the account and changed to the proper email and changed my password though. Please take that in consideration as I haven’t received an order confirmation to my email can you please send that again?

Also I know the order might take from 10-20 days to arrive from Nov 27, so:

10 days will be on the 6th
15 days will be on the 12th
20 days will be on the 17th

Do you think you can help me out and will be possible for the order to arrive on the 12th of Dec tops max please? as I am sending my order to a Currier service in Florida so they can ship it to me overseas as Im traveling abroad ant they will ship their packages on the 13th of Dec, and if the date is missed I think they’ll be able to make a shipment again late January 2021 which will be really late to be able to receive my package, can you please help me with that?

I would be really grateful if that can be done.

Thank you again for your kind support,

is it possible to get your direct mail contact so I can address to you in my future purchases to check availability as Im planning to make much bigger purchases and in the case there is an issue in some way? I haven’t got any response from customer service at all. Please you can send it to my proper address :

m.alejandro.andrade@gmail.com

thank you so much in advance and thanks for your kind support

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Dearest Verashu,

I have been recommended in this forum (and vape community) by a many people that I should contact you as that you will help me regarding an order I placed a couple of days ago since I have not received response from vapesourcing costumer service nor confirmation email:

Im checking on the status of my purchase as I cannot access my account anymore. I try to log in and it says wrong credentials.

Please let me know which mail is associated with the account that belongs to the order number #100396811 as I might lost the password I entered for registration and I need to reset it.

I tried to reset it on the page but nothing happens. I need help locating which mail I used for the order and resetting my password as for the status of my order.

How long will it take for delivery? It says 10-20 days is it possible it will be delivered in the next two weeks? Urgently please can you do me that favor?

Please help me solve the issues ASAP I need to reset my password to be able to access my account, check the status of my purchase, Im planning to make a bigger order and I please need to receive my order up to December 13 do you think you can help me make it happen please? I would be much much grateful.

Any way I can contact you via inbox?

MANY MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE

Im attaching the order confirmation

Dear customer, please contact service@vapesourcing.com for further help. Thank you so much!

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Coupon Code: TancePK
Coupon Price: $6.99
Discount: 41.70% off
Link: Eleaf Tance Pod System Kit 580mAh

Coupon Code: WTRGT
Coupon Price: $9.99
Discount: 23.09% off
Link: Wismec Trough Sub Ohm Tank 6.5ml

Coupon Code: SCHK
Coupon Price: $19.99
Discount: 25.94% off
Link: Sigelei Chronus Kit 200W with Chronus Tank+one FREE 18650 battery

Coupon Code: FanciT
Coupon Price: $7.99
Discount: 33.14% off
Link: Uwell Fancier RTA/RDA Tank 4ml

Coupon Code: NC207K
Coupon Price: $14.99
Discount: 31.83% off
Link: WISMEC LUXOTIC NC Dual 20700 Kit 250W With Guillotine V2 RDA

Coupon Code: Aeglos
Coupon Price: $21.99
Discount: 26.68% off
Link: Uwell Aeglos Pod Mod Kit 60W 1500mAh

Coupon Code: Espion
Coupon Price: $29.99
Discount: 49.16% off
Link: Joyetech ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Atomizer 80W kit(AVB21700 battery inside)USA Warehouse

Coupon Code: ERTank
Coupon Price: $19.69
Discount: 17.92% off
Link: Ehpro Raptor Sub Ohm Tank 4ml/6ml

Coupon Code: MIXXM
Coupon Price: $44.99
Discount: 16.67% off
Link: Aspire MIXX Box Mod 60W

Coupon Code: GENSK
Coupon Price: $52.59
Discount: 23.77% off
Link: Vaporesso GEN S Kit 220W with NRG-S Tank 8ml

Coupon Code: DVRDA
Coupon Price: $14.5
Discount: 32.56% off
Link: Dovpo Variant RDA 24mm

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Dear Verashu, I have contacted costumer service and all my order items are on stock, so NP with that, now do you think you can help me to be able to get my package by Dec 12 please? I will really appreciate that

Thank you in advance for your consideration
Hello, our costumer service has emailed you, please check your email box again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread