[Vapesourcing Giveaway] - Win Joyevita Capsu Nano Disposable Kit for Free - 06/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello friends, we bring a new round of giveaways and the prize is the new Joyevita Capsu Nano Disposable Kit. We wish you like it.

Joyevita CAPSU NANO is an integrated system or a disposable system. When you’re done, just throw away the entire device. It is simple and has an efficient inhaler, mini appearance and the nutrients can be absorbed efficiently and fast-acting in your body.

There are three flavors: Red jujube (Sleep Aid), Coffee(Energy Boost), and Mint(Energy Boost). Better sleep, better life.

Dream version for Red jujube flavors could help calm your mind and promote healthy sleep. It is ideal for people with sleep problems. And for two other flavors, they give you an immediate boost anytime which can effectively alleviate the fatigue.

More details about this kit can see at Joyevita Capsu Nano Disposable Kit 300 Puffs 1.3ml
joyevita-capsu-nano-disposable_(6).jpg

Simple to enter:

1. Do you like disposable vape kits, are they popular in your country?

2. Which new disposable brand products do you like best recently?

3. For this new brand Joyevita, with the sleep aid function, would you also like other functions in vape devices?

Note:
1. Due to the suspension of logistics, we are temporarily unable to ship to Russia and Ukraine, please understand.
2. You must be 21 or older.
3. The contest will end on 09.06.2022 and two winners will be chosen via random.org.
4. Number your replies.
5. Each entrant with no more than 3 replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
1. The only disposable that I tried actually malfunctioned and I don't know what happened but there was no e-juice in it even though it said that it had a juice in it and there was no way to add e-juice. So that was over a year ago and it seems as though they've gotten better from what I can tell. And yes they do seem to be very popular in the United States.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
2. Because of the bad experience with the original disposable product that I purchased and the fact that there was nothing that you could do about it being bad the company would not take it back they wouldn't replace it there was no manufacturers warranty I didn't want to spend good money on something that I was unsure of. It's one thing to try something out as a prize and find out you enjoy it It's another thing to put more money towards something and have it go bad or not work and have no recourse. So I don't know but I do know that the products seem to have really advanced.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
3. I think there has been a lot of advancements in disposable products. One of the ones that excited me the most was actually being able to recharge them. Also seeing the juice is nice because when I did use that disposable I wasn't aware that there was no juice in it at the time and so I got a burnt cotton or filter material taste which was very unpleasant. So I guess those are things that I would want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread