Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
2. Have you ever used a Wismec device? What do you think of it?
I've used the Wismec CB-60. It's a great little starter kit!

541315_131565692624823768.jpg

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Post #3
3. How many years have you been using e-cigarettes?
I first started vaping in November 2012, right around the 1st of the month, so this would make 7 years since I started in 3 or 4 days. :w00t: I certainly wish that something like this Preva had been available back then! I started with a gasoline station cig-a-like to see if an e-cig could be remotely satisfying. It was, remotely, and the hack in my throat went away the 2nd day, but I couldn't quit smoking with it, though I did cut down a bit. I quickly moved up the ladder in search of what would actually help me quit smoking, cutting down a little more with each move.

This Preva and a nicotine salts juice could have been it on the first try, but I didn't find the combination of things that worked until March 22, 2013. That combination was a nice VV/VW 18650 Tube Mod in January, then a Flavor in Cinnamon Red Hots in late February (I had been vaping Unflavored DIY 18mg 100% VG before that - hence my ECF username), and finally these 2 combined with an AGA-T2 Glass Tube rebuildable tank was what did it for me. Plastic-tubed tanks had tainted the flavor too much for me, and Glass gave me nothing but the juice's pure flavor.

I'm still basically vaping 100% VG, as I DIY PG-Free juices by using super concentrated flavorings in Alcohol instead of PG. I learned the hard way with a halo-brand juice years ago which was at least 80% PG, if not more, that I am allergic to PG. Both arms broke out in a Hives-like rash with redness and bumps. It came back with a vengeance each time I vaped it again, and I gave it away to a friend. So now I avoid PG altogether and I still proudly bear the username 100%VG. :D

Thanks for the giveaway and a chance to win! :thumbs:

Reactions: VStorm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread