Vapesourcing Newest giveaway! Eleaf invoke Kit And Joyetech Dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello, everybody. Vapesourcing has recently promote Eleaf invoke Kit And Joyetech atopack dolphin.
eleaf invoke Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries and max up to 220W.
IfdvizQ.jpg

joyetech atopack dolphin 50W Kit features with 2100mAh built-in battery and newly added 1.2ohm JVIC3 coils.
Hm6mgBV.jpg

Now we share it Giveaway!

Rules:

1. Do you like or dislike Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin? Please state your reason.
2. What is your favorite product from our website (Vapesourcing.com).
3. Have you ever bought products from our website and leave your advice for us.

Every participants has up to three times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Waiting for your comments and wish you have good luck!

We will choose two winners to get Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin in random.
Winner will be announced on 11/21.

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
#3. Yes, I've bought several items from your website and your eBay account as well. In fact, eBay is where I first found you guys. I've never had a problem ordering anything from you guys but there's a lot of impatient people on the forums that have. I would recommend you guys improve your communications with your customers. :)

Reactions: Verashu

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
1. Do you like or dislike Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin? Please state your reason.
The Eleaf Evoke looks like a great vape kit- Loving the dual battery mods! Love the White and Rose Gold!

I have the Atopak Penguin right now and that has become my hubby's favorite- Hopefully the Dolphin is even better! Great small, lightweight all-in-one to take to work, no worries of glass tanks breaking!

Reactions: bigbob2322

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
1) I really like the look of the Eleaf setup and it looks very nicely designed. I particularly like the white/copper design a great deal. I am a fan of Eleaf products.

The penguin is a very interesting design, I like the way it looks and where the fire button is placed. I think a 50 watt pod mod is a great design, and I like the idea of having two different coils on it. I would be interested to try and see how well it functions, it looks really neat.

Anna

Reactions: Brewdawg1181

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
3) I have, and I had a good experience. I liked that there were many ways to pay and found the website easy to navigate. It's nicely broken down by several categories, and that is helpful. My advice would be to continue these contests, as it is a great way to bring potential buyers to your website and get to have a chance to see the variety of different vaping products you offer. I always am going to say, "Lower the price!" to any vendor ;) though I do think you have some great prices but I think these types of contests (whether I am a lucky winner or not) do get me looking at various vendor's products and comparing them as well as learning more about vaping, and it adds a little fun and excitement to the experience!!! :) Thank you for the contest.

Anna

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL

I prefer the Eleaf Invoke kit:
  1. Nice size
  2. TC includes SS, unlike some
  3. 220W should be enough for anyone
  4. Micro USB is another great option
  5. Upgradeable firmware, always good
  6. Love the centered 510 for tank, accommodating up to 27mm tanks
  7. Very large, easy to read display
  8. Broad range of modes in TC and VW
  9. Top fill, easy to clean tank with 4 coil options and extends to 4 ml is very nice
  10. ELeaf is an old well known, respected name in the industry
The Dolphin has a nice, unique, ergonomic design, and will definitely stand out in the crowd of boxy mods. But the style seems on the feminine side for me, and I no longer use AIO devices. Yet it has some pretty impressive stats:
  1. 50W is pretty powerful in a starter device
  2. 6ml refillable is outstanding
  3. 2100 ma is plenty to last a day for a converting smoker
  4. The very innovative JVIC system is intriguing.
  5. The multiple color options should appeal to many

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
3. Have you ever bought products from our website and leave your advice for us.
No, I'm a pretty new vaper, and had never heard of you. These contests are a great way to introduce yourself - I've spent quite a bit of time on your site, and I like many of the products. And the pricing looks outstanding, so I'm likely to order from you now that I know about you.

Regarding the advice - it would be nice if you could sort products by brand or price. Same for the ejuice - you can filter by size, but it would be great to filter by flavor profile- fruit, dessert, tobacco, etc.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread