Vapesourcing Newest giveaway! Eleaf invoke Kit And Joyetech Dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
#1 HI Vapesourcing,

Thank you for the opportunity to win one of these great products.

1. Do you like or dislike Eleaf invoke Kit or joyetech atopack dolphin? Please state your reason.

I do like them both they each have their own benefits. I like that the Eleaf Invoke Kit its a small unit, it uses 18650 batteries, and that it's a top fill. The White one looks perfect! The the Joyetech is a unique design and I'm a fan of mods that are a bit different. It's design makes me want to take it to the beach, it's perfect for a day out in the sand! Thanks

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2. What is your favorite product from our website (Vapesourcing.com).
I'm going with the Eleaf Invoke Kit in White it has great possibilities.

upload_2017-11-6_17-43-52.png

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3. Have you ever bought products from our website and leave your advice for us.

This is the first I'd heard of your company, I have not purchased anything from you yet. Now that I've spent some time on your website I'm sure I will become a customer. It's very user friendly, you have good prices, and I really like the filtering system much easier to find what I'm looking for.
Thank you Vapesourcing

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
1. Do you like or dislike Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin? Please state your reason.
It's a matter of preference ..and I like a mod such as the eLeaf Invoke for sheer brute power , versatility and long lasting use. But I' m also a HUGE fan of the AIO's for their portability and ease of use. And heck yeah..that is one cute Dolphin!!:hubba::hubba::hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread