Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello Verashu!
I ordered something from the Hong Kong Warehouse a few days ago. The order I made says Complete, the money was taken from my PayPal. I never received a tracking number! Order #100241811 if you could just give me a tracking number, that would be dope. Please and Thank you!
Hello, your tracking number is LF021139115SG

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey @Verashu

i ordered from vapesourcing about 2 weeks ago, and was wondering if my order has been shipped yet. I contacted CS about shipping and haven't gotten a response yet. The order number is #100240396 so if i could get some info on my order that would be great.

Thank you!
Hello, your tracking number is LN290773942KR

Brewsky39

Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone

Do you have a problem or advise about our website and product, or didn't get a reply from our Customer Service, or have any inquiry or feedback for us?

Please post here, I will check each comment and reply you. I'll do my best to help you and we need all your help to improve our service.

Thank you for all your kind support.

Best regards.
Vapesourcing Team.
Can u help me with my order ive gotten no response from my emails my order #100261614

Brewsky39

Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone

Do you have a problem or advise about our website and product, or didn't get a reply from our Customer Service, or have any inquiry or feedback for us?

Please post here, I will check each comment and reply you. I'll do my best to help you and we need all your help to improve our service.

Best regards.
Vapesourcing Team.

Brewsky39

Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone

Best regards.
Vapesourcing Team.
Can u help me with my order i placed a week ago no response from my emails order#100261614 please

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
@Verashu vapesourcing.com Web site says:
* If we receive your payment before 12:00P.M.(UTC+8), we will send out the package the same day.

If we receive your payment after 12:00P.M.(UTC+8), we will send out the package the next day.
It also says:
1) Item processing time

After receiving your order, we require some time to test the product to ensure its quailty. The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average procesiing time is 2 working days but this can also be affected by the item's stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 1-3 days while larger quantity orders may require 2-5 days.
... so I would expect 1-3 days of processing for my order.

I placed an order on 8 Feb over 10 days ago, and it still shows as "Processing".
I've e-mailed service@vapesourcing.com, and also submitted an inquiry via the contact form on the web site requesting order status, and have heard nothing back.

Since ordering, I've researched vapesourcing.com, and I'm finding mostly terrible reviews calling it a scam site. =(

This makes me nervous, so I've opened a dispute with PayPal.

Please have support reply to me or PayPal regarding Order #100268958
Thanks

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu vapesourcing.com Web site says:

It also says:

... so I would expect 1-3 days of processing for my order.

I placed an order on 8 Feb over 10 days ago, and it still shows as "Processing".
I've e-mailed service@vapesourcing.com, and also submitted an inquiry via the contact form on the web site requesting order status, and have heard nothing back.

Since ordering, I've researched vapesourcing.com, and I'm finding mostly terrible reviews calling it a scam site. =(

This makes me nervous, so I've opened a dispute with PayPal.

Please have support reply to me or PayPal regarding Order #100268958
Thanks
@ThrashNeon , Hello, our customer service is solving your problem now, he will reply you today.

MarkCarter

Mar 17, 2020
Order #100253821
I have tried messaging through your website, on Facebook, and every other email I could find and I will continue to do so until someone ....ing answers me.
I just want a refund at this point. I've been waiting since before Christmas of last year. I know that this was a pre-order item and all, but .......n.
I see people who have won it from vapesourcing and they have already received theirs!
I ....ing pay for mine well before their stupid giveaway and am STILL ....ing waiting!!!
I want my money back Vapesourcing. You know that I do. (I've lost count how times I have emailed your sorry asses.)
Customer service is a ....ing joke.
I am a disabled veteran living on a limited budget and cannot afford to throw money at a company who turns their backs on their customers.
I want my money back
FB_IMG_1584476040851.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Julie Kelsey

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Order #100253821
I have tried messaging through your website, on Facebook, and every other email I could find and I will continue to do so until someone ....ing answers me.
I just want a refund at this point. I've been waiting since before Christmas of last year. I know that this was a pre-order item and all, but .......n.
I see people who have won it from vapesourcing and they have already received theirs!
I ....ing pay for mine well before their stupid giveaway and am STILL ....ing waiting!!!
I want my money back Vapesourcing. You know that I do. (I've lost count how times I have emailed your sorry asses.)
Customer service is a ....ing joke.
I am a disabled veteran living on a limited budget and cannot afford to throw money at a company who turns their backs on their customers.
I want my money back View attachment 875263
Hello, I will tell my colleague and arrange that.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Hi, @Verashu. I have tried contacting your company via the website and email about an order I placed on January 30 that still hasn't arrived (order #100266003). I received no reply to my message on the site and the email I sent has been returned to me with a notice that the inbox was full. At this point, I'd like to cancel the order, unless you can assure me that it will be shipped to me soon.

Thanks, and I hope you reply swiftly. I'm a little worried.

MarkCarter

Mar 17, 2020
Hi, @Verashu. I have tried contacting your company via the website and email about an order I placed on January 21 that still hasn't arrived (order #100266003). I received no reply to my message on the site and the email I sent has been returned to me with a notice that the inbox was full. At this point, I'd like to cancel the order, unless you can assure me that it will be shipped to me soon.

Thanks, and I hope you reply swiftly. I'm a little worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread