• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

*VAPESTOCK 2012* Florida Announcement & Updates! More peace, love and vaping! June 8 & 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

dereck

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Suncoast Vapers Club proudly presents…
Vapestock 2012!

When: June 8th and 9th, 2012
Where: Holiday Inn Harbourside ~ 401 Second St ~ Indian Rocks Beach, FL33785
Holiday Inn Harbourside, a Key West Style resort

The Intracoastal waterfront location is just steps away from white sandy beaches and the Gulf of Mexico. On 15 tropical acres, it provides a perfect backdrop for this event. Casual relaxed and fun! The perfect location for our social gathering of vapers!

Make your plans early! We have secured a special room rate.

For full details please visit: Vapestock 2012

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
If you are going the day before and or staying a day later-you will have to call the reservation desk to make reservations and get the discount for the 2 days of the event and a separate charge and confirmation for the other 2 days. Be sure to use your AAA for discount on the extra days!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks HzG! They are supposed to give us 3 days before and after the event at the event rate but it didn't get into the online system properly yet. Dereck is on them to fix it. Hopefully that will be up soon and we'll add that info to the website.

Oh and folks, please feel free to tell vapers that are on other forums, other venues about it. I'm sure word will spread but there are SO many places vapers hang these days. Hard to keep up ROFL!

dereck

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Great to see folks making a return trip and look forward to meeting new peeps....gonna be a great time! HZG, it was a little late in the day by the time I left a voicemail and sent an e-mail to have them fix the reservation dates...I stuck a post-it on my monitor to remind me to let you know when it gets sorted. :) As far as vaping on the premises, it's ok :vapor:

Looking forward to it!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Great to see folks making a return trip and look forward to meeting new peeps....gonna be a great time! HZG, it was a little late in the day by the time I left a voicemail and sent an e-mail to have them fix the reservation dates...I stuck a post-it on my monitor to remind me to let you know when it gets sorted. :) As far as vaping on the premises, it's ok :vapor:

Looking forward to it!

Dereck-Thanks for all the hard work you put into the events, it really is appreciated! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread