• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

*VAPESTOCK 3* Florida Announcement and Updates! Peace Love Vapor! June 7th and 8th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@Switchblade - There is a May meet scheduled - thread in this section for it and it's next Saturday. Last one before "stock"

@VapRLady - There is no official swap area but the area will be swamped with vapers. The vendors that pay for the event each have a table to sell from and that fills up the perimeter. Any swapping will be up to individual vapers.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay folks - the link is up on right side of Vapestock site to pre-order event t-shirts.

We run a very lean event and without an awesome local vaper we wouldn't have event shirts available. There will be a only a small number for sale at event so if you want a certain style/size/etc please consider getting your pre-order in. Shirts are made to order and can be either picked up at the event or shipped to you. Woot! My order is in!

Are we there yet??

Vapestock Home - Link for shirts on right side of page.

Also note we are starting to add raffle prizes to raffle page as prizes arrive :) wheeee!

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Laurel, can you check the link?

I'm getting this message when i click on it. I'm on chrome, and it can be weird at times....I'm guessing this is one of those times.

You attempted to reach http : // www . vapeware . com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.ipower.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of Vapeware.

The link works fine as long as i use www . vapeware . com but chrome automatically adds in the http and messes it up . sigh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread