• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

*VAPESTOCK 3* Florida Announcement and Updates! Peace Love Vapor! June 7th and 8th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We don't have exact info on dates products being debuted but have heard the Zen2 will be released at Vapestock event. The vendors aren't set up on 7th as it's just casual meet/greet at tiki bar so we think he meant to say the 8th but who knows...maybe people will be plying ElectronicStix with booze for early grab lol. We don't have that info :)

SilverCloud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Central Fl. USA.
Wife and I will be headed over there from Orlando. She is not a vaper but will never turn down a trip to the Clearwater area.

On a side note, the Zenesis2 is released on the 7th, any idea if ElectronicStix is going to have some of that on Saturday?

To my knowledge, Zen did say that he was going to send some with them to Vapestock. Like 60-70 of them I think... :)

Bri

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
lol.. For some the party starts on Friday and continues till Sunday morning :) Some of us actually sleep in between :) but main event Saturday is a can't miss!!

Sleep? Wuzzat?

Got room booked Th Fr Sa. Was thinking about renting a boat for a bit on Friday. Tho the way the budget looks right now, might pass on that and come over Friday instead. We shall see.

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013
We don't have exact info on dates products being debuted but have heard the Zen2 will be released at Vapestock event. The vendors aren't set up on 7th as it's just casual meet/greet at tiki bar so we think he meant to say the 8th but who knows...maybe people will be plying ElectronicStix with booze for early grab lol. We don't have that info :)

Thanks, Laurel. You answered my question because I was somewhat confused (not at all unusual) as to when the new Zens will be available for sale...yeah, the Fb page for ElectronicStix does mention the 7th.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@ Silver - The main road that leads to beach is Ulmerton Road - If you head towards mainland on Ulmerton there is a Starbucks not too far down the way on the right. There is also a grocery store, liquor store, etc (Publix) near the area on same main drag.

I'm not sure exactly where since I'm not a beer drinker but a bunch of folks were buzzing about the "World of Beer" store that is somewhere in the area as well. If you are a beer drinking look it up as the folks were saying it had a wonderful selection of brew.

Look forward! Hope everyone has a blast.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Go on...guess I am going to have to show up again just to keep Classy and Hawkeye and various others in order.

Will probably be ensconced near the bar by 2pm Friday or so.

Bit late on the hotel room so staying near by.

I MIGHT have an extra standard room if my friend doesn't use it. Let me know if you are interested and I will find out.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
O.K. I have been excited about going to Vapestock for the second time. As it approaches I am now a bit apprehensive that I might be self conscious about going to the local vapestock packing some egos and stick batts.

I went last year and really felt out of place with my 2 cig look alike batteries and an X2. I bought a box of cartomizers and tried a bunch of free eliquid samples. I really wasn't interested in the high end equipment. I even gave away my lottery tickets, I won't make that mistake again.

I freely admitted last year that I was a newb. Everyone was pleasant of course, I just felt overwhelmed and clammed up. Most people just smiled and looked to strike up a conversation with someone that they had something in common with. My main interest now is in making my own liquids, being doing that for several months now.

I'm not sure what to call myself now. I have added some of the simpler variable volt ego batteries to my arsenal but I'm still middle level at best when it comes to my vaping equipment. Perhaps by next year I'll be sporting a mechanical mod or two. I might be a little more interested in the higher end gear but i have enough ego batts to last for several months and I'm not one to spend money on something i don't need. I still have a few days to figure it out.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Really wouldn't worry.

As long as you enjoy yourself that is the top, bottom and middle line.

What you use is of no consequence. All that matters is that it works for you and anybody that says different is wrong in my opinion.

Yeah I have a few toys but I am convinced that you represent what is the vast majority of vapers.

At work for example I am the only person that doesn't use an Ego. Out of the 15 or so vapers there. Hold on there is another but that is it.

If you see my name on a tag say hi, yes it is my actual name, and we can happily chat DIY and no doubt I can point you in the direction of a few other folks that are far better at it than I am. I will probably be in the bar area!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
O.K. I have been excited about going to Vapestock for the second time. As it approaches I am now a bit apprehensive that I might be self conscious about going to the local vapestock packing some egos and stick batts.

I went last year and really felt out of place with my 2 cig look alike batteries and an X2. I bought a box of cartomizers and tried a bunch of free eliquid samples. I really wasn't interested in the high end equipment. I even gave away my lottery tickets, I won't make that mistake again.

I freely admitted last year that I was a newb. Everyone was pleasant of course, I just felt overwhelmed and clammed up. Most people just smiled and looked to strike up a conversation with someone that they had something in common with. My main interest now is in making my own liquids, being doing that for several months now.

I'm not sure what to call myself now. I have added some of the simpler variable volt ego batteries to my arsenal but I'm still middle level at best when it comes to my vaping equipment. Perhaps by next year I'll be sporting a mechanical mod or two. I might be a little more interested in the higher end gear but i have enough ego batts to last for several months and I'm not one to spend money on something i don't need. I still have a few days to figure it out.

Well, I guess we can be a bit intimidated together cause even after 4 years of vaping, I'm still using the smaller batteries such as Egos, Spinners and Twists. I still use my X2s with a 510 adapter and they have lasted me over a year. I like simplicity and low profile and for an older gal such as I (73) I need KISS.

I do have one mod, but I use it at home only and prefer devices on the small side, thus the 18350 configuration. Besides, I'm not a techy sort of gal.

If I weren't satisfied, I would no doubt just deal with more mods (and more money), but four years of vaping and I'm still with it and quite satisfactorily.

Off the ciggies is what it's all about anyway!!

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Hey everyone, if you RBA and want to try the new ceramic wicks ....

I got 100 clover wicks in (FC2000 channel cut) and 30 containers to pack them in to hand out free at Vapestock in FL on June 7th and 8th. So if you want to try the new ones I will have them with me, all you have to do is find me :)

Dan

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Hey everyone, if you RBA and want to try the new ceramic wicks ....

I got 100 clover wicks in (FC2000 channel cut) and 30 containers to pack them in to hand out free at Vapestock in FL on June 7th and 8th. So if you want to try the new ones I will have them with me, all you have to do is find me :)

Dan

*gets out all the hunter tracker gear* :)

Maybe I'll have better luck than the last time I worked with FC2000 (Broke off in tank :( )

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Will find you on Friday :D

Have the new version Zap that comes with ceramic. Still figuring if I prefer it or not.

Oh anyone want some stainless rope to try will bring along some and some wire cutters. First come first served in 1/16th and 2mm one per person have enough for 20 or 30 spare. Sorry you bring the mesh and kanthal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread