• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

*VAPESTOCK 3* Florida Announcement and Updates! Peace Love Vapor! June 7th and 8th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
Hey everyone, if you rba and want to try the new ceramic wicks ....

I got 100 clover wicks in (FC2000 channel cut) and 30 containers to pack them in to hand out free at Vapestock in FL on June 7th and 8th. So if you want to try the new ones I will have them with me, all you have to do is find me :)

Dan

:( I hope you still have some Sat. The entire reason I'm going to vape stock is to learn more about rba's and pick myself up one. Hoping to learn a lot and leave with a set up I love.

Last edited:

JonnySoTerrible

Feb 15, 2013
A, A
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier associate

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Note to vendors: While all vapers and vendors are welcome to attend Vapestock we'd like to mention that only vendors that are sponsors of the event are allowed to sell/promote in the event room out of respect for the vendors that are paying for the room. Thank you for your consideration to those vendors who have graciously sponsored this awesome vaper event.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Hope to catch ya'll Sat! Maybe this trip won't cost me an extra $1K like last year... fuel pump.
banghead.gif
At least it didn't crap out on da Skyway!!!

If ya see an ol' fart without tats that you may recognize from your local post office 'Most Wanted' board, that's me.

See ya'll dere!

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Thanks Dan! Looking forward to seeing you there. :toast:

Yay! I cant wait, I will be solo this year as the wife and scubadaughter are leaving tomorrow for Haiti for a week. But I have lots of toys to bring with me, including a Billet Box (On loan) so I can test out my RBA carto I designed :)

Save me some beer!!!!
Dan

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Perfect drinking weather if you ask me.;) Everything should be just fine by Saturday. It's kind of funny because last year, on Friday night, it was raining too. Since it hardly ever rains here, I guess this is some kind of omen. :ohmy:
BTW Dan doesn't need an umbrella. He always stays dry under that hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread