• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapestock Days: Pics, Videos, Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Well, it's hump day and Vapestock is right around the corner. Some folks depart home today to make the trip. Please post pics of your trip (and the weekend) here so everyone can enjoy.

Some reminders:

Vapestock T-shirts Nyxie can take pre-orders for the "pick-up at Vapestock" option through tomorrow (Thurs). She will also be bringing some (printing on the front side only) for those who didn't get around to ordering. Vapeware.com

Friday Gathering
The meet and greet begins at 7PM in the Iguana Bar. Look for Laurel (and me, I'll be helping her out) to get your nametag/lanyard. But look for people hanging out around the pool area throughout the day!

Saturday
The cabana area is reserved just for us during the day!!! Hang out to enjoy the sun and the gulf...and the Tiki Bar. The official event begins in the Longboat Conference room at 7PM but the door opens at 6PM for registration, where you'll get your tote bag (first come, first serve) and your FREE raffle tickets for the items donated by our wonderful vendors. Chat with the vendors and browse their tables. We have the room until 11PM but I can't imagine that the party will end then. The Tiki Bar stays open until 2AM.

Enjoy!!!

NOTE: Because this forum is huge, you might want to subscribe to this thread.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I suck at using forums on my phone plus I didn't bring anything to download pics from phone to puter....Sooooo... I am tweeting pictures as I can. I'm laurel099 (zero nine nine) on Twitter as well.

Wheee! Saw a bunch of vapers last night already. Amazed at how many early arrivals lol. Exciting stuff people! It's ON!

Empress Kitty

Supreme Empress of Earth
ECF Veteran
6F7D2C5D-orig.jpg

Bombay vaping crew!

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
We are missing you something fierce Magnus!!!

Thanks for lying to me! ;-) It makes me feel better.

Ceridwen fell asleep in my bed here... and my mom setup a bed for her complete with Tinker Bell themed blankets. THAT is where I'm sleeping tonight (eventually). On a bed sized for a 3yo toddler with a blanket that has leds in tubes that light up when they get moved. Yay inner 3yo girl!!! -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread