Vapetrik- All around awesome vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
In my time vaping, I have tried hundreds of juices and bought from dozens of vendors. I recently searched for something along the lines of "unique e-liquids" and stumbled on LastTango's review of Vapetrik. It intrigued me enough to order a small bottle of each of their liquids. I've got to say, they're not all for me, but each is fantastic in it's own right. The ones that aren't for me just happen to be outside my flavor profile, but I absolutely crave the ones that have inspired me. What has really impressed me since then has been what I've seen of RiP's customer service and his business philosophy. 1-2 at a time he has been releasing some of the most unique, complex, creative juices out there. Any one individually could be a hit, but as an entire product line it's even more impressive. I'd seen some of RiP's YouTube videos before, but that's not the same as actually interacting with someone. Vapetrik now has their own thread and I've had several PM exchanges with RiP as well. He has communicated on multiple occasions that he wants his customers to have a great experience. He uses all natural ingredients, is growing at a reasonable pace and works hard to keep his product in stock so that we don't have to stalk him for it and so that he can ship quickly. Best juice vendor experience I've had to date for sure. Oh man...I think I'm officially a fanboy :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread