Vapetrik - have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip just had a 20% off sale so I got one of every flavor and they're sitting in the steeper (a cupboard with nothing but my vaping stuff in it). I'm trying to be good and not vape any for at least a week but Nana's Cream smells amazing. All my bottles were filled right to the top. I can't wait to break into them.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
One of my favorite vendors.

RiP makes some very interesting juices and I generally love everything I have tried. Khlorine, in particular, is the bomb. I can also highly recommend AWOL.

His customer service is top notch, shipping is fast, and once you are on his email list, he does discounts regularly.

Get an order in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
I've heard mixed reviews on khlorine, what makes it so good?

I'm sure it's not for everybody, but it's one of my faves. It is a very hard juice to describe. I have hesitated to do a review on it because I taste flavors in it that nobody else has described and since I have no idea what it is flavored with, I am reticent to give information that could be completely off base. In other words, I try to avoid talking out of my ....

That being said, it is a delicious creamy juice with about a dozen different layers. It's one of the most omelet and unique juices I have ever tried. Excellent stuff. I can vape it for days on end, solo.

v1kingfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
wisconin,usa
I'm sure it's not for everybody, but it's one of my faves. It is a very hard juice to describe. I have hesitated to do a review on it because I taste flavors in it that nobody else has described and since I have no idea what it is flavored with, I am reticent to give information that could be completely off base. In other words, I try to avoid talking out of my ....

That being said, it is a delicious creamy juice with about a dozen different layers. It's one of the most omelet and unique juices I have ever tried. Excellent stuff. I can vape it for days on end, solo.

alright, thanks for your input! It sounds really intriguing-like how cool is the name? -at the same time it sounds so foreign I'm second guessing myself on ordering some. Usually when I'm un-sure of getting a certain juice I just look for reviews but I haven't found many out there his juices.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
alright, thanks for your input! It sounds really intriguing-like how cool is the name? -at the same time it sounds so foreign I'm second guessing myself on ordering some. Usually when I'm un-sure of getting a certain juice I just look for reviews but I haven't found many out there his juices.

I can't copy a link from a thread because I a, using Tapatalk, but go to General E-Liquid Reviews and do an advanced search with Khlorine in the title. User LastTango has a very good review of Khlorine that you should check out.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I loved Khlorine and Dorky Stud (not a fan of Nana's or Coo ca choo). I took a break from them because the last batch of both seemed very perfumey. However, after reading this thread, I revisited Dorky Stud - it's back to being fabulous. It's so rich and complex. After about a month, the perfume has transformed into great flavor and good vapor (on an Evod and eVic). I am enjoying it right now.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
not for everyone, but very good liquid... quite different than anything else I've tried.

if you like a lot of flavor... and sweet go for it...

khlorine, coo ca choo and awol... foxy fuel are the ones I like

I can't tell you what flavor they are except awol is absinthe/anise... ccc has some menthol

v1kingfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
wisconin,usa
not for everyone, but very good liquid... quite different than anything else I've tried.

if you like a lot of flavor... and sweet go for it...

khlorine, coo ca choo and awol... foxy fuel are the ones I like

I can't tell you what flavor they are except awol is absinthe/anise... ccc has some menthol

How does foxy fuel compare to other fruity flavors? The best fruity flavor I have had was TVC's honey pearry. I like fruity flavors but it's hard to find one, other than honey pearry, that I can vape all day.

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
Foxy Fuel is Vapetrik's most straightforward juice in my opinion. Not a lot hidden just a great creamy berry flavor.

Khlorine spent a long time as my favorite juice but I think it has been dethroned by Joe Kuhr. At the very least they are tied right now. I also got a bottle of Nana's Cream and that is one juice with a ton of flavor. Very good stuff.

Vaping Khlorine right now, in fact. :)

After a weeklong steep I finally pulled out the first of my Vapetrik juices to try and I have to say I'm in love with Khlorine. Very difficult to describe flavor but I get a lot of creamy flavor out of it.

edit: I will say the first few hours I didn't know what to think about this flavor. Fast forward to the next day and I love it!

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
After a weeklong steep I finally pulled out the first of my Vapetrik juices to try and I have to say I'm in love with Khlorine. Very difficult to describe flavor but I get a lot of creamy flavor out of it.

edit: I will say the first few hours I didn't know what to think about this flavor. Fast forward to the next day and I love it!

Sounds about right. First time I tried Khlorine was a major ... moment. Do I like this? What on earth is it? Kept vaping a tank and by day 2 I was hooked.

I had ordered three of Rip's juices (Khlorine, Nana's and Coo) and shortly thereafter he had a less than one day 20% off sale so I bought all the other flavors. Khlorine is the first I've tried. I was getting a spice and creamy flavor at first but has morphed into something tasty and creamy and altogether wonderful. Hard to describe, great to vape.

Now I'm waiting to pull the others out of the steeper. Do I go with another Vapetrik juice? One of my new Good Life Vapor juices? Or my new stuff from The Vapor Chef? My Ahlusion juices are still steeping. I went on a bit of a juice binge the past couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread