VapeWild - Gold Label review

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
COMPANY: VapeWild
FLAVOR: PREMIUM TOBACCO
INFORMATION:
A premium tobacco flavored e liquid with strikingly similar taste to a popular Gold Label cigarette tobacco.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: SUB-OHM DEVICE.

NATIONALITY: Made in the USA.

So I found my old eGo AIO mod, charged it up, next to it was a bottle of gold label e juice branded by the company VapeWild. Figured I'd give it a shot, charged it up and started vaping the juice... I am amazed at the quality of it! The best comparison I can give is sucking on an UNLIT MARLBORO LIGHT. You really get that fresh tobacco flavor without the ash/chemical taste... I'll also note that its a TAD sweet but nothing unbearable. For me, the juice is weak as I smoked Newports so I'll try my nuport juices on Monday when my Aspire Breeze mod arrives and let you guys know how I like them. I'm very confident I will enjoy them even more and am glad I opened the doors up to vaping again... in the past I never believed it would have worked but after trying it with an open mind I am pleasantly impressed and am looking forward to my full flavored nuport review next ;)

VAPE ON! :headbang:

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Hey, I get being excited, bit out of like 20 spots on GD you have started 7? It's a community thing, not your blog is all I am saying. Well, that, and this is kind of a juice review, which probably should be in general eluiquid.
Again, I'm sorry and am new to the forum. I am trying to leave a nice little review that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread