Vapin Creme Brulet mixed with Riskee

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Yes today I felt like something other than menthol this afternoon and I don't adore Riskee but I don't hate it either, so I took my little 3 ml "baby bottle" and put me a little PG in it, then about half Riskee and half My Vapor Store's Creme Brulet both 11 mg and shook that little baby up and here I sit vapin this through my passthrough that actually WORKS with my 4075 and I am likin this. I'm sure I'll be on mocha or menthol later tonight. LOL I just love the creme and the mocha to mix with other things to make them less harsh. They mellow it out and make it tastier. Two good mixers. Of course I love Mocha straight, but I seem to start acting very strange on that...........huh Herman? LLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hey girl, I just made up a few small batches of ml samples too...One is strawberry/with a menthol kick... The other is of Orange Cream + a hint of Bavarian cream... Iv'e been dying to try that orange cream.. Now that Kate found out we are ok with the butter flavor Im so excited lol.Pranlien n cream with a hint of buter riich.. Grand ma always said match your savory with your sweet lolo..I could also see the ry4 with a touch of the butter...I cant wait to get my mocha you wretched bad influence...:: lol seven

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
LoL... no idea dudes...

We're testing ALL the passthroughs with each atomizer before shipping now since we saw the threads about some not working properly. They better work!!

That's also why we're only adding a few each day to the site.

I think you got the wrong thread here..........or I just dont get it....

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
OH NO!! She's on the mocha! Look out ya'll! ;)

hehehehehehehehehehehehe hi girlfriend!
StonedSmiley.gif
StonedSmiley.gif
StonedSmiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread