vapin' in the boys room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazyrue

Nov 23, 2008
Seattle, WA US
Not exactly :oops:

I did vape in the restroom at a hostpital.
My sister was taken (she's fine) and I was stuck there with my parents waiting for her to get released. My parents dont know (or at least act like they dont know *ignorance is bliss*) that I smoke, or at least used to. I cant vape in front of them because they wont understand. I did sneak into the bathroom and vaped away sittin on the pot. I didnt have to worry about smelling like smoke and I got my fix in a place and situation where I wouldnt normally be able to get it. :D

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
YEP! I always imagine exiting the stall with a few whisps of vapour still visible. What if someone sees that? what would they say???

"Man, what did you have for lunch????"

Anyone else vape while, err,... ummm,... You Know... at work?

With a blackberry and an ecig it's like reading the paper...

I lucked out at work. My desk sits just outside of the server room. There are 3 others in the IT department with me. When I first ordered the e-cig I told my co-workers about it. When it arrived I gave a demonstration. They couldn't smell anything and since it didn't contain any tobacco they told me to enjoy myself.
So no more heading out to the car for a smoke break.

As for the company bathroom. Yep, if I'm going to be spending some time in there then my trusty 901 comes with me. Nobody has noticed anything.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Not exactly :oops:

I did vape in the restroom at a hostpital.
My sister was taken (she's fine) and I was stuck there with my parents waiting for her to get released. My parents dont know (or at least act like they dont know *ignorance is bliss*) that I smoke, or at least used to. I cant vape in front of them because they wont understand. I did sneak into the bathroom and vaped away sittin on the pot. I didnt have to worry about smelling like smoke and I got my fix in a place and situation where I wouldnt normally be able to get it. :D

Vaping does seem like a closet smoker's dream come true...

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
I totally agree with this closet smoker thing! I will recommend to my old work pal that she get an e-cig if she still smokes, as she lives with her folks but hides her smoking - ideal!

I'm a bit closet-y about smoking at my workplace, and am so glad I'll never again (probably) be spotted running through the rain for the smoking shelter!

Lavatory e-smokin' rules. I'm mainly just leaning against the wall in there, vaping it up, rather than on the pan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread