Status
Not open for further replies.

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
This vapin thing all started out for me about 1 month ago. My computer was on the fritz and I took it to a local service shop. While there I kept noticing the owner kept puffing on something. What the heck is that I asked myself. Couldn't stand it any longer and asked. Long story short, I was hooked on the idea.
Ran home with my now fixed computer and started the search. Gee, looky here there is a supplier just 1 mile from my house. Vapin' in the Cape in Cape Coral , Florida. Called and spoke to Scott the owner. He must have spent 45 min. on the phone with me the first time. He advised coming down and taking a test drive, yeah that's right I had the chance to do more than just see a picture or look at it. Not wanting to spend my money twice I prefaced my visit as being a fact finding visit only. When I got there he broke out about 3 (new) different sized carto's and away I went. Talk about customer service, it just doesn't get any better than that. I went home and of course checked prices on the internet and pondered my choices. Prices were just about the same but no customer service like I had experienced with Scott. That did it for me. The next day I bought an X-Power 900 XL atty's and cartridges from him and have never looked back at analogs. 8 days today without the stinkies. I liked the X-Power so much I went back 6 days later and bought an additional kit for myself and got my daughter in Reno started with one. WE got 10% off and no shipping charges. I guess this all boils down to the customer service I recieved from day one, good prices, and oh wait your are gonna love this, he even delivers to Cape Coral and Fort Myers for free! Who does that anymore??
Scott you are the best and I love my X-Power 900. This has changed my life.......

ctconline

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you SO much sidetrack! We really appreciate the business, and the customer service is just a bonus. As you can tell, we are VERY passionate about electronic cigarettes, and that makes the customer service easy. Congratulations on your 8 days of freedom, and here's wishing you MANY more! Another great website for information is http://vapingguides.com if you haven't checked it out yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread