Vapinbagz? Or alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
So I have one of the actual Vapinbagz bags, and I love the thing. Just the right pockets and plenty of places for my gear.

Only problem is mine is tearing apart (it's been through a lot lol).

I've been checking their site for quite a while and it just keeps saying come back in two weeks.

Does anyone know of something similar? Or when these will be back?

Basically I'd like it, much like my Vapinbag, to accommodate my box mods. I have 3 I carry along with 12 batteries for them. Then I have a 26650 mech, 2 batteries for it, an 18650 mech, 2 batts for it, 5 RTAs, a crown tank, Triforce tank, 2 RDAs, and 5 30ml juice bottles.

My Vapinbag has room for all of this, and even has room to carry all my building stuff, spare coils, and room to spare. Granted yeah, it's tearing up, but this thing saw a lot of mileage and I'd gladly keep buying them.

But, as I originally said, I could really use something and I've no idea when the Vapinbagz are going to come back so I thought I'd see if there were good alternatives? I've looked at the Beefy Pocket Organizer (I think it is?) and it's not bad though I'd like a few more individualized compartments if possible. But open to any suggestions or even anyone who knows when the Vapinbagz will be back?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread