Vaping _X_tra - A new weekly series dedicated to REOvil & REOnauts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Russ, you're a nut. :D . Great video. I like the fact that you're only interested in Reo Grands, and won't be doing "reviews" on other crap that's out there. I mean, it's irrelevant to Reo Grand users anyway. Um, stay with real videos. Don't like the Rip Tripper's jumping all around; popping up to the screen; popping out. They way you do videos is the best way. Your idea of weekly videos of Reoville topics is an excellent idea. It's a good way to keep folks updated. Keep up the good work bro. :thumb:

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Love the concept, supe - a Reovlog. You're a natural in front of the camera. This was engaging and topical, so entertaining to the end. It's some work on your part, so know that it's appreciated.

After a long day oot and aboot (shopping for Canucks paraphernalia for Christmas gifts), this was a great way to kick back, vape, and relax.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I wonder who is better at swearing! [HRH likely]

I'm all for an adult discussion about mods, with a sprinkling of f-words, but i have a feeling ECF will take a rather dim and Puritan view of it. Just based on my own 'pushing the envelope' run-ins. Some deliberate.

When i saw the photo that precedes the video - i thought it would be like a safari....Russ about town showing off the Reo to stubborn smokers and that has some mileage, but you'd need a cameraman!

This next bit is not a criticism at all - but you are set in your ways with your toppers and 29g wire. Not everyone runs that, (i suggest most don't) so your appeal to a wider Reo audience is limited. And it's too long.

If all the lonely people this Xmas want is a friendly smile to vape along with, then maybe we all just blow clouds at our webcams!

One more thing - how about an ask Russ segment. "Trunker is having issues with his KGD and sent me theses pics of his crap build" - this is how to fix that!
Something like that!

T

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I wonder who is better at swearing! [HRH likely]

I'm all for an adult discussion about mods, with a sprinkling of f-words, but i have a feeling ECF will take a rather dim and Puritan view of it. Just based on my own 'pushing the envelope' run-ins. Some deliberate.

When i saw the photo that precedes the video - i thought it would be like a safari....Russ about town showing off the Reo to stubborn smokers and that has some mileage, but you'd need a cameraman!

This next bit is not a criticism at all - but you are set in your ways with your toppers and 29g wire. Not everyone runs that, (i suggest most don't) so your appeal to a wider Reo audience is limited. And it's too long.

If all the lonely people this Xmas want is a friendly smile to vape along with, then maybe we all just blow clouds at our webcams!

One more thing - how about an ask Russ segment. "Trunker is having issues with his KGD and sent me theses pics of his crap build" - this is how to fix that!
Something like that!

T

T, thank you for the ideas and constructive criticism bro :)

I like the ask Russ segment. Perhaps we'll have a call in segment where I field calls. That's be awesome :)

And git ya some 29 ga bro :)

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Entertaining to say the least! :)
So just to let you know you have a new "groupie"! I showed your video to my lady and she was so amazed! She does not follow the forum etc. she just knows that she loves her REO and depends on me to fix, tweak, rebuild coils etc. Typical quote, honey.....can you fix this??? She had no idea that we REOnauts are so dedicated and that people such as yourself go out of their way to help others, shoot the s---t and just plain care about each other.
Not to let it go to your head but she thinks your such a nice guy, great smile and above all, just real! No phony stuff.
Just wanted to share.
Thanks and keep up the great work and keep your feet on the ground while reaching for the stars!
Merry Xmas! :)
HO...HO...HO...!
Rudolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread