Vaping Alaska w/Innokin Isub G sub ohm tank w/.5 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
innokin ISub G tank:

As usual, let me start off by saying that this item was sent to me to review for you. As always, I will give you my honest opinion about this product, good or bad…..so let’s go!

This tank didn’t look like much when I pulled it out. It was very clean, and came with an extra coil, and that’s about it. You know how they say big things come in small packages? Well, this falls right into that category. The airflow is very smooth, and the airflow control is smooth as well. It has a bit of a different type of coil, making contact with the battery itself, but it work great at .5ohms! I have really enjoyed this tank since opening it. It is a bottom fill, so some people might not like that, but for ME it is no biggie. Make sure you prime your coil, and let the tank set for a few minutes when filling initially. It does have a removable mouthpiece, so you can use your favorite mouthpiece if you choose, but the one that comes on it is a wide boar that works well for me. At 35W, this thing really throws out some good vapor, as well as a lot of the more expensive tanks, and the taste is not too bad either. The price this tank is going for is spot on as well. I have much more for tanks that don’t work half as well. As another one of the first products I have used from Innokin, I am very impressed so far with this company. The iSub G is Innokin's glass version of the original iSub G Tank. It not only utilizes glass, but has also received a larger tank capacity, now holding 4.5ML's of e-liquid. Expect the same sub-ohm capabilities, a stainless steel construction, adjustable airflow, and Innokin's new “No-Spill Easy Swap” Vertical Deep Coil System.

I hope to bring you more good stuff from them in the future. So now let’s take a look at the specs, and see what this fog machine comes with.

Here are a few places to get one for yourself:

directvapor.com-$19.95

vaporbeast.com-$21.95

cvapor.com-$22.66

vapordna.com-$24.99

What's Included:

· 1 x Innokin iSub G Tank

· 2 x iSub Atomizer Heads (0.5ohm)

Specs & Features:

· Threading: 510

· Dimensions: 2" x 7/8" (L x D) (without drip tip)

· Diameter: 22mm

· Stainless Steel Construction

· Glass Tank

· Japanese Organic Cotton Coils

· Tank Capacity: 4.5 ML

· Fully Adjustable Airflow

· No-Spill Coil Swap System

· Removable drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread