Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I started vaping June 3rd (not coincidentally the date of my last cig :)), so I'm just now discovering the joys of not having to duck out for a smoke during a game!!! Need to find someplace that sells mod wraps with Patriots theme, post haste. Hmmm.....also have to find a juice that goes good with hot wings and beer.....

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
http://www.jwraps.com/

Can get custom wraps for just about any mod.

I have a J-wrap on my MVP. I'm not sure if they would put something like an NFL team logo on their custom wraps, though, I can see the NFL coming down hard on anyone using their copyrighted stuff. Anyone know if that's the case here? If not, I'll be all over it.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
miami_dolphins.jpg

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I started vaping June 3rd (not coincidentally the date of my last cig :)), so I'm just now discovering the joys of not having to duck out for a smoke during a game!!! Need to find someplace that sells mod wraps with Patriots theme, post haste. Hmmm.....also have to find a juice that goes good with hot wings and beer.....
It's tempting to find the ignore feature for the mention of Cheatriots, but I have to lean to be tolerant since we have FOOTBALL in common.

Im not sure about the patriots theme......maybe a nice Falcons theme for you ? :D

Seriously, someone will know for you and post soon I hope...... Just wanted to pop in and say hello.
I have lived in a few cities and still try to root for teams that were local. Through all of that Who "Dey" was #1 in my mind but I have to admit, "Rise Up" is looking better every year (since Smith became HC).

I have a J-wrap on my MVP. I'm not sure if they would put something like an NFL team logo on their custom wraps, though, I can see the NFL coming down hard on anyone using their copyrighted stuff. Anyone know if that's the case here? If not, I'll be all over it.

DC2 has a charger wrap. Maybe ask him where he got it.

Gautama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Normal, IL
LOL sorry, couldn't resist. Hey, it could be worse! You could be a Jets fan.....

Honestly, until we show that we can win, we deserve all of the jokes that people can think of. At least this season I'll be able to sit and watch without having to step outside for a cigarette :D. I'm also glad not to be a smoker anymore because now, when we inevitably start losing, I will be vaping entire clouds instead of smoking :vapor: :vapor:

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
You can always pair an evod with an ego... I have a red tank to pair with a black ego for the Bucs (shush now... LOL), or a silver ego for the Montana Griz. Now that I live in Boise, I've become a fan of the Smurf Turf - I have a blue evod, but need to get an orange ego ASAP.

Last edited:

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Honestly, until we show that we can win, we deserve all of the jokes that people can think of. At least this season I'll be able to sit and watch without having to step outside for a cigarette :D. I'm also glad not to be a smoker anymore because now, when we inevitably start losing, I will be vaping entire clouds instead of smoking :vapor: :vapor:

Ya never know, between Gronk being hurt, Hernandez....don't get me started on Hernandez, and our receiver situation, your boys might just have a shot this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread