Vaping and playing GTA 5 - An all vaping crew???

Status
Not open for further replies.

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
I vape all the time while I play GTAV, I have a few friends that also vape, but the crew I'm in isn't composed of nothing but vapers. I'm sure there is one though, but I'm satisfied with my crew. I'm on ps3, my screen name is the same as my user name on psn. If anyone wants to join up and terrorize the streets of Los Santos send me a friend request, but make sure to let me know you're from ECF.

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
Gr1llMeACheese on xbox. Would be down for a robbery spree or some shootin matches. :)

GTA:O is insanely good now that they have it tuned up a bit and running smoothly. It can be a lot of fun just driving around the city robbing stores but the events are also a great time.

Some people just go around robbing the other players. It's pretty satisfying to go completely ghost on them by being a better driver.

Last edited:

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
I'm waiting out on the Xbone. While I wait for gta5, I'm snagging

Assassins creed 4
Need for speed rivals
Dead rising 3
Call of duty ghosts
Watch dogs

It's killing me not buying gta5 for my 360. I've been contemplating it though.

Quite a big list. You really should get GTAV for your current system, who knows if and when it will be released for next gen systems. I'm waiting for BF4, Watch Dogs and AC4, and the mighty PS4 also as well!

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Quite a big list. You really should get GTAV for your current system, who knows if and when it will be released for next gen systems. I'm waiting for BF4, Watch Dogs and AC4, and the mighty PS4 also as well!

Well I don't wanna buy it to not play it as long as I want, as soon as the xbone comes out, my 360 goes into retirement.

I have 40 days, 7 hours, and 10 minutes from this post to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread