Vaping and World of Warcraft! Does it get any better?! I think not!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious to see if any other Vapors out there that can now sit at there puter desk Questing away or Whoopin some Azz in the BGs while happily vaping!!

Its sooo nice to not have to sprint out to the garage and go AFK because you want to puff down a Analog now!!

Here i sit Questing in STV drinkin my coffee, Vapin and totally enjoying the rest of the weekend!!

Ive only started Vapin since Friday, but i tell you what!! I havent looked back!! and dont plan on it! All the delicous flavors and all the health benefits compared to analogs is a no brainer!!

Sooo if you en-Joye(510) heehe! playin some Wow and vapin away, give me a shout out!!

Ive been playin for atleast 3years and have 4 80s Ally and a couple Hordies. Right now im workin on a Tauren Huntard, and i just dinged 40 this morn. !! HELLO EPic land mount!!

im really digging the hunter, specially in the battlegrounds!! Tards are def. a force in pvp!! Plus i luv havin a pet that itself can dish out some major Dps!

Ive gone beastmastery, cuzz thats what ive heard is best for lvling, which really seems to be true! got my cat beefed up already and i couldnt imagine being without "T-bone" my taurens name is" Primeribzz" and im on the Ravencrest horde side

If your in the neighborhood, give me a pst bout mayb some new juice your rockin at the moment!! ~Prime~ -Bone- =D

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Just curious to see if any other Vapors out there that can now sit at there puter desk Questing away or Whoopin some Azz in the BGs while happily vaping!!

Its sooo nice to not have to sprint out to the garage and go AFK because you want to puff down a Analog now!!

Here i sit Questing in STV drinkin my coffee, Vapin and totally enjoying the rest of the weekend!!

Ive only started Vapin since Friday, but i tell you what!! I havent looked back!! and dont plan on it! All the delicous flavors and all the health benefits compared to analogs is a no brainer!!

Sooo if you en-Joye(510) heehe! playin some Wow and vapin away, give me a shout out!!

Ive been playin for atleast 3years and have 4 80s Ally and a couple Hordies. Right now im workin on a Tauren Huntard, and i just dinged 40 this morn. !! HELLO EPic land mount!!

im really digging the hunter, specially in the battlegrounds!! Tards are def. a force in pvp!! Plus i luv havin a pet that itself can dish out some major Dps!

Ive gone beastmastery, cuzz thats what ive heard is best for lvling, which really seems to be true! got my cat beefed up already and i couldnt imagine being without "T-bone" my taurens name is" Primeribzz" and im on the Ravencrest horde side

If your in the neighborhood, give me a pst bout mayb some new juice your rockin at the moment!! ~Prime~ -Bone- =D

I used to play WoW.

I'm playing Lord of the Rings online these days. But yes- I vape away....

xjester

Jun 13, 2010
Modesto, CA
Vape Gaming>>>Analog Gaming.

Especially in WoW. No more ashy keyboards, or burn stains on my desk. The worst, however, was getting attacked by the opposite faction (I play on a PvP server) while you have a smoke in your hands, forgetting about the cigarette completely and burning the *&^% out of your hand. I have done this twice.

Gaming with a analog sucks.

Oooo thanx very much Elendil !! this forum is Massive and im sure ive just scratched the surface! lol
And yah Shaka, smellin like a ashtray is becoming apparent now that im getting a tiny bit of my sense of smell back!!

I cant seem to convert my GF yet to the Vap. therefore when she smokes im already grimmicing and thinkin Blech!!!

I guess now i know what ive put alotta people through without even knowing it.
Getn a "smell" of my own medicine heehe

rita351

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Florida
Don't do much gaming nowadays, but this is one of the great intangibles of vaping.

For me it's watching movies w/ the kids. No more running outside to suck down an analog, come back in smelling like an ashtray, asking what I missed, and getting that annoyed look from them.

It just keeps on getting better and better!

Same here. Except, I would pause the movie while my daughter and bf got annoyed waiting for me to return smelling like an ashtray.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Long time Halo CE online player who burned up 1/2 a pack a day in the ashtray playing. I used to use a metal tube in my ashtray. Slide an analog into the tube and the coal goes dark in five seconds. You can relight it during a break without loss. Wind chimes are a good source for the tube, not that we need it after the PV.

Devilooman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Indian Trail, NC
Yep yep! Just logged out. I sooo used to hate it when I was in a raid and they started fussin about the breaks people wanted and so they started only having a 5 minute break every two hours. I would ..... cause that's worse than at a job, lol. Now I'm the one sittin around waitin on people to smoke... what a PITA! :evil:

LadyPhoenix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Easton, PA
OMG, this cracks me up. I used to play WoW for hours upon hours, and it seemed like gaming made me want to smoke MOAR! So although I was a pack a day smoker, when I had a heavy gaming session I could go through a whole pack in 8 hours. It was disgusting, in my small little office, the smell of the cigarettes. UGH!

I'm playing Lord of the Rings online now, I just got so bored of WoW after 5 years. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can vape away at my PC and my office doesn't stink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread