Vaping at 400 Watts! This is how I want to die! (don't try this at home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Those guys are Fred and Iggy, they are Hill Giants family members and were obviously very nervous about his experiment. He was trying to show the energy that was in the home........ at the time the experiment took place.

Brilliant!

Morri

That was freaking awesome!

I'm the king of random, my favorite parts were the cat and then the iguana eating lmao. What did that have to do with the vaping? Being random is awesome.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Those guys are Fred and Iggy, they are Hill Giants family members and were obviously very nervous about his experiment. He was trying to show the energy that was in the home........ at the time the experiment took place.

Brilliant!

Morri

Fred and Albi! Close, though. Albi is named after "Albi the Racist Dragon" from Flight of the Concords. :)

He's a bearded "dragon", so I thought it was appropriate. He's not really racist, though, thankfully.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Fred and Albi! Close, though. Albi is named after "Albi the Racist Dragon" from Flight of the Concords. :)

He's a bearded "dragon", so I thought it was appropriate. He's not really racist, though, thankfully.

ooopsies, well I knew Freddie, but kinda guessed about iggy. lol How many names can there be for iguanas, I was thinking. hahahah
Leave it to you to come up with something so original. giggle.

huggles
Morri

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
4f26U.jpg

I better not show this to my vaping inlaws... they're just crazy enough.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin

Flight of the Concords is an awesome show. thanks for making the video. i know ive wanted to vape a fog machine since i first saw it. can i? juicy vapors was the first that i had seen and our boy pusardo hits it at 5:20. A PBusardo Video - Juicy Vapor Visit - YouTube
i do have to agree about your editing, its fantastic. as soon as the cat shot came up, i was like "yup. do that." haah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread