Vaping at a Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
South Jersey
I went to a $50,000 wedding last night and secretly vaped the whole time I was there, sitting at my table. No one bothered me. I think most thought it was a medical device. ;)

I just kept my hand over the LED whenever I puffed. I used a 510, as my SB would have produced such clouds of vapor, I could never have held them in. It was nice not having to go out into the cold.

I wonder if someone could get past any state bans by getting a note from their doctor claiming their ecig was a medical device necessary to a condition they suffer from (nicotine addiction), just like those who vaporize due to asthma, bronchitis, emphysema or whatever. Sounds reasonable to me.

Debbie

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I went to a $50,000 wedding last night and secretly vaped the whole time I was there, sitting at my table. No one bothered me. I think most thought it was a medical device. ;)

I just kept my hand over the LED whenever I puffed. I used a 510, as my SB would have produced such clouds of vapor, I could never have held them in. It was nice not having to go out into the cold.

I wonder if someone could get past any state bans by getting a note from their doctor claiming their ecig was a medical device necessary to a condition they suffer from (nicotine addiction), just like those who vaporize due to asthma, bronchitis, emphysema or whatever. Sounds reasonable to me.

Debbie

That's a very interesting point about the Dr's note but I'm sure that until absolute proof/clinic studies and so many other things are passed and approved we'll never see anything like it.

I like the idea though.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread