Vaping at Work delima... Low Vapor options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Snoopy

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Cookeville, TN
Boss told me he doesn't mind me vaping at work. Which is cool! However, because of some people asking questions he asked if there was a way I could "keep it more to myself".

Ok, first, I realize he has no idea what he's asking, as he has never been a smoker or vaper. However, I was thinking about this....

Does anyone know of a combination of vapeware (hardware/juice... hehe... vapeware... I just made that up...)
that would produce:
low vapor
low odor
good TH
good flavor

I figure with this, I could enjoy my ecig, and at the same time, do my best to "keep it to myself".

Thanks for anyone's input.
--Snoopy.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
A trick I picked up somewhere here on ECF:

Take a puff from your PV, inhale into your lungs, THEN INHALE THROUGH YOUR NOSE; hold for a few seconds, exhale ... little to no vapor.
Not sure why this works, but inhaling through your nose after inhaling the vapor works better than just inhaling and holding your breath. This works well with 60/40 PG/VG juice.

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
+1 on what Vapoor eyes or said. Get a high PG liquid for TH & taste. 80PG/20VG is common among many vendors.
Perhaps a new stealth mod might also be in order. The SD Keyring, or a GLV2 Super Mini. Both will fit in the palm of your hand with an atty/carto on them. Do what you have to, educate when you can.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia

Take a puff from your PV, inhale into your lungs, THEN INHALE THROUGH YOUR NOSE; hold for a few seconds, exhale ... little to no vapor.
Not sure why this works, but inhaling through your nose after inhaling the vapor works better than just inhaling and holding your breath. This works well with 60/40 PG/VG juice.

+1 for this...works great :D

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
As already said high PG generally has less vapor, though once you start cranking up the power you get decent vapor on even high PG blends.

Unless you want to vape plain nic base you will have some scent -- I use a simple vanilla tobacco that smells like a vanilla custard, inoffensive to everyone I've run across.

If you exhale into a cup of water that will knock the vapor down. It's also good practice, drinking lots of water when vapinig.

TN_Snoopy

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Cookeville, TN
ok, wow... breathing in through nose almost completely eliminated the vapor. don't know how that works, but cool. seems like it might have actually increased the TH, but will have to experiment to know for sure. Already using pure PG vape, an RY4 flavor with almost no odor at all. so, we shall see how this goes. Thanks everyone for the ideas!

Thinking of making a mod that looks like a disposable drink cup? HAHAHAHAHA Can you imagine the size of battery you could put in that? not to mention juice measured in pints rather than ml.

Lets see... 12 volt lantern battery under false floor in cup...
2 ohm cart, punched, for "tank style" use.
fill the top of the cup with juice... put the cart in/on a "straw"...
maybe a second straw to blow the vapor back into the top of the cup...

I think this would work!

CuZn J

Feb 24, 2011
Texas

I'll also add that this works extremely well. Even with 100% vg

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space

just tried this and it works quite well. I'm a high VG vaper. As for the scent, just pick something most people wont find offensive. Most tobaccos are out, but a nice fruit or vanilla shouldn't have any comments other than "oh it smells nice in here"

Last edited:

golutalap

Aug 24, 2011
PHL
just tried this and it works quite well. I'm a high VG vaper. As for the scent, just pick something most people wont find offensive. Most tobaccos are out, but a nice fruit or vanilla shouldn't have any comments other than "oh it smells nice in here"

i have to agree on this one, i use fruit type scent and they don't mind , sometimes they get hungry smelling it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread