Not open for further replies.

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
The Original ModFather, USA
Dear Friends,

We often forget WHY we live in freedom, it's because of those heroes in uniform that put their fannies on the line every day. We have the opportunity to help out a group of Marines stationed in the war-zone. This group, the 4th Combat Ammo Unit, is a valiant group of warriors fighting in order to keep us free, often giving their all, and for very little compensation. They do it because if they didn't, who would?

I can't give you much more information about them because it is a military secret and I, frankly, don't know any more myself. I can tell you that there are 3 avid vapers among the group (including a member here), as well as several smokers who we may wind up converting to vaping, a much more healthy alternative.

So here's my idea: we are looking for attys, cartos, juice, batteries, chargers, etc in order to put together a big flat-rate priority mail box "care package" and send it to the unit for distribution among their unit. PV's, if you wish to include them, do not have to be new, just working properly. In fact, if you have non-working PV's, I will attempt to repair them and, if successful, will forward them on to the troops. Attys, cartos, etc should be unused, we don't want a big mess in the box.

We would also be pleased if you would include a personal note to a GI. A card or letter means a lot to a stranger in a strange land.

So that's our idea. If you have any vaping supplies that you would donate for this most worthwhile cause, please think about adding your goodies to the goodie box.

Here's what we have so far .. yeebiz has already donated an Old Goat 3.7 mod (thanks Rich), and I myself am making a VV Boxmod to be included in the box. But that just a beginning, we can sure use your help!

I have been asked to be the collection point, so if you have any donations to the members of the 4th Combat Ammo Unit, PM me so we can arrange for everything to be shipped at once.

Thanks and God Bless.

Alan

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
some DIY juice comin' down the horn--

It's all I can do, but I'm sure it will help.

Mason, thanks so much, like I told you, they're gonna be out more than a year, so juice will get quite low. That's something they never can have enough of, yer great!!!!

Alan

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
I have juices and cartos..PM sent.

Thanks, you are a patriot! PM received and answered.

Folks, the plan is to ship the care package in about 2 weeks, so if you are able to participate, you have plenty of time. PM me and I will get you my address, where we are gathering up the vaping supplies and reboxing it into one big package. My wife and I will spring for the shipping costs, that's the least we can do :)

Thanks

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Anonymous Donor wrote:
Add a practically brand new Lea kit into it. Just let me know where to send it to...

Wow! A Lea Kit, that's gonna be a real treat for one of the guys in the unit!! Thanks, yer the best! I already PM'd you with the addy.

Alan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread