vaping causing aging

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Older ?, Yep !. Side effects include "That's not music that's just noise", watching news media daily, having political opinions, frowning upon the behaviour of the younger generations, realising women simply cannot drive if their lives depended on it (even a jumbo jet could pass through a space they're not sure about), hating dog walkers (they make me sick), inflation becoming more apparent, becoming more and more interested in weather forecasts, thinking that i'm really old and i'm only 51, pot holes in the roads driving me nuts, road works drive me nuts too (why are they buried in the middle of the road, why ?), Elton John's endless singing career stuck on repeat, Realizing how god awful Frank Zappa actually was, thinking that Clint Eastwood's "Firefox" was the slickest movie ever made, playing video games from the early 80's that really do seem ancient (who does that ?), being old enough to realize "Star Wars" has probably the most boring "politicized" narrative of any movie series or story in world history - the Empire against the Rebel alliance has been going longer than the war in Vietnam by about two decades, talk about taking the piss !.

Yep, getting older does shed some light on a few things not readily apparent to the younger generations.

Or maybe it's just the Vapour !.

Constipated? :D

Got something against women?

I know some women truck drivers that would hand you your - - - on the road.

I also know a woman who flies a 787 for a living. BTW she also flew F/A-18's in a war off the deck of a carrier.

I walk my Dog about 4 miles per day.

And you are, what, only 51. :lol: :lol:

Dude... chill already. :pervy:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    giphy.gif

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    Constipated? :D

Got something against women?

I know some women truck drivers that would hand you your - - - on the road.

I also know a woman who flies a 787 for a living. BTW she also flew F/A-18's in a war off the deck of a carrier.

I walk my Dog about 4 miles per day.

And you are, what, only 51. :lol: :lol:

Dude... chill already. :pervy:

THIS.gif

• Love
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    It's made me realise i need to change my prescription for glasses. Either that or atty manufacturers are making everything so small these days :(
    I was getting accident-pron a few years before I started vaping, when i would smoke cigs I would walk around dropping hot-ashes on me & everywhere, I thought to myself I have to quit smoking or I'll burn my home down being so accident-pron, then I thought WHEW maybe it's my age & the cigs are causing me to lose hand-feeling & alzheimers, or causing some health ailment, thats when i went to vaping. So since vaping there's not 1 burn hole in my new carpet (had to remove the old 1 to many cig-burns, there's been no burnt holes in shirts etc. for over 4 yrs now, that's what I was referring to about the wiser, & not so much the body aging, i was just a careless-cig smoker !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread