Vaping.com Charges International Service fees to US buyers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seasmoke6515

Jun 6, 2020
I imagine Seasmoke ordered from them one time. I'm sensing we have a disgruntled former customer here.
What a wild imagination you have. I ordered from them a total of six (6) times. Disgruntled, no. But disappointed. This is something they should disclose on their website. I actually was happy with all my purchases.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well hat percentage then? How come you ordered six times before figuring it out THIS time?

You do realize you are saying "I am happy with my purchase but accusing the company of fraud," right?

That doe seem a tad disgruntled to me and I'm not saying you don't have the right to be in that way, but don t go, "NOooo it was all great, the stuff was awesome, FRAUD."

You sort of have to pick one.

I have also had Chinese companies charge me a currency fee and it was pennies. I would love to know how much.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am also wondering if it is a tax, since it changed on the basis of your order.

It is my understanding companies are not required to inform you of your tax burden but often they do so we get in a habit of not thinking about it. Walmart charges me taxes but they sure do not include that cost in their "price per unit' little tag.

Also, even if the billing was done through Europe I don't think it would affect a tax any in particular. Well could be a bunch of things and I guess we will probably find out.

So hey do you want to summon low_tar_neil (too do this, you just put the @symbol in front and he will, when he has time, come and answer your questions.

I did not summon him FOR you as I am unclear on whether you want this actually resolved or what but only YOU have the power to decide if this a "I wan to complain" thread or an "I would like to resolve a dispute." Type deal. Etc.

Good luck I kind of find me wanting answers now. LOL.

Anna

Seasmoke6515

Jun 6, 2020
The reason I kept ordering is because I was satisfied with the website. No, I did not catch the charges to my account until after the 6th time. My account specifically States "Vaping Dot Com International Service Fee". This is not stated on their website. Their website actually states they're based in Las Nevada. So what would you call it? I tried to resolve the issue with them before I did anything. They were unwilling to communicate after SEVERAL attempts. So I did what I needed to do. If a company is going to charge fees of any kind don't you think it should say so? Or are you ok with being charged hidden fees?

• Creative
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Like I said, PICK ONE.

You can summon low tar neil and HASH IT OUT IN THE OPEN. Seriously YOU CAN. I am fairly sure (they are backlogged due to COVID) he'd try to figure out what was up.

I do not suggest paying hidden fees, no, that is a totally ad HOMINEM attack. No one wants to be ripped off.

You can do many things: report them to the BBB, take the time to CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD and have the charges disputed and resolved, you could even MOST easily summon low tar neil and get an explanation TOO

What you CANNOT do is say how much you loved them and their products. AND IF IT TOOK YOU SIX attempts to catch it, I am guessing we are talking LESS than a dollar per transaction and you don't want to take the time to bother to get your money back, AND YOU CONTINUE TO DODGE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY QUESTION which is what leads me to believe it was probably 3 bucks total over 6 transactions.

I have never used Vaping.com but my understanding is they were a UK company. I believe that is the case, and I simply don't KNOW.

FOR ALL YOU know just because they have a US shipment address, that may still make them based in the UK.

YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD might be charging you the international transaction fee, not Vaping.com.

There ARE TONS of China based companies that have warehouses ALL over the world. You are still dealing with the parent company not the warehouse.

SO STOP COMPLAINING and take action. My guess is you just want to vent your IRE. If I were vaping.com reading this set of posts I might refuse you as a customer frankly. YOU are coming to THIER forum and accusing them of FRAUD. Do you understand that is actually a serious accusation? If it is untrue, the company can take legal action against you for DEFAMATION and it would be for more than 5 bucks (although I doubt they will bother.) But Why did you not summon the person who can help you? Why are you going on about how great/awful they are in rapid succession?

JUST HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU OUT EXACTLY I WILL MAKE IT EASY ADD IT UP AND POST THE NUMBER.

With your reasoning issues and ability to pay attention, you may well have been ordering from someplace called gaping.com and are barking entirely UP the wrong tree.

So shut up, or show your canines by politely EXPLAINING your situation to low tar neil and I am QUITE sure he will be helpful. Jesus.

We get it we get it YOU FEEL SIGHTLED!! It is the principle of the thing!!! Well if it's THAT and everyone needs to know it, THEN DO SOMETHING BESIDES ENDLESSLY WHINING. The only principle that proves is that you enjoy whining a great deal, but you won't make the effort to FIX IT.

By the way I have heard this complaint from no one,. ever, besides YOU which makes me wonder about a lot of things ,but logic and reasoning might be a few of them. However, this is a put up your facts on the stand situation.

You know what? I accidentally inputted a wrong address to a China company they would not send it back even with further shipping. It was in their TOS. It was like a 60 dollar item. I will tell you what I did. Read their TOS, and decided not to use them again. I did not get on their forum and whine about it like that would change anything. IT was THEIR TOS. I don't like their TOS so they don't get my business,

If you really want to show GAPING.COM then HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE BUT STOP just blathering ON.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread