Vaping Daily - Innokin iClear 30 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.lowe3211

Apr 22, 2013
Waxhaw,NC,USA
Hello everybody my name is Tyler, the host and founder of Vaping Daily. We are a new YouTube channel that specializes in mod reviews along with reviews on every aspect of Vaping. We have been embedded in the Vaping culture for a while now, and were always frustrated with the lack of to the point short form reviews/overviews of products. So I came up with the Idea of Vaping Daily, it started off with just me and a webcam and a 900mah ego style passthrough. A friend of mine saw the video and he wanted to help with the production of the videos, along with some of the creative aspects. So then the same local vendor that provided me the passthrough sponsored another video with an iClear30.
Anyway this is our second short form video review/overview of a product together and most certainly not our last. I was hoping you all in the community could give us some feedback on what we could do to improve the reviews, because we really love making them. What could we cover in more depth that we didn't? and advice would be Great.
If you enjoy our videos pleas comment, rate and subscribe so we can keep producing these videos for you guys out there in the community!

We will eventually have a three video a week release schedule, and will tighten up our reviews especially as we learn more about the process of making them, and more about all the different products. We will also be doing give aways of some of the items we are provided to us starting with our next video.
Another goal of ours is to shoot more creative videos centered in the culture of vaping so if that's something you find interesting please subscribe as well!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Overall a well done review. There is some additional information I would have liked to know.

Specifics on how exactly it fills. Not all of us know just by looking at it.

Also is there a metal or glass replacement tank available. Those of us that like tank buster juices would need to know this.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
Not a bad review... when comparing it to a vivi nova the nova part seemed a bit rushed since I know my Nova's produce more vapor. The early close up was a little shaky and the cutout to a black screen near the end seemed a little odd. I think the main reason decided to watch the video was due to seeing you wearing a watch. I'm not sure why but my focus went right to the watch lol. You just don't see people wearing one anymore I guess, nothing wrong with it just me I guess XD

t.lowe3211

Apr 22, 2013
Waxhaw,NC,USA
Thank you Everybody for the great feedback! let me answer a few questions for you,@myrany- filling this device is very easy Just remove the top cap and fill then put your top cap back on. @stardose - the iClear 30 i received produces much more vapor than my vivi nova with the juices i smoke and has been hitting a bit more consistently than my vivi nova. Yes we did realize the little wiggle in the close up shots, and that should be getting fixed soon we have some better filming equipment on the way that we just ordered (super excited about it) and that black screen part bothers us too. Unfortunately there was no way around it. There was material in one segment that we wanted to use but had some unnecessary content in the back half of it that we needed to cut out so the clipping didn't flow as easily because there wasn't a pause to cut from. Those editing issues will be resolved in the next video due to the new filming format we will be following. @altron3k- on both of my iclear 30's there is no tight draw there is actually great airflow, Now you may have over filled the tank are you hearing a gurgling sound when you take a puff? Just fill the device up to its max fill line and that is the most you want to put in there.If that didn't fix it you may have a defective device and want to contact the company you purchased it from. vapor production wise are you using a standard type battery? if so you may have a low charge and that could hinder your vapor production. My iClear 30 eats juice also but that is just a bi-product of using a dual coil device. I haven't had any issues with flavor because i do smoke very bold flavors.

Thanks again for the feedback everybody! My apologies for the issues in the video we will have all of those things hopefully fixed in our next review which will be of the Kamry k100 mechanical mod!

Stay tuned for a starterkit give away!

Don't forget to comment, rate, and subscribe!

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Does the swivel head drip tip ever drip vapor condensation or leak at all?? Can you use the vision clearomizer tips in place of the swivel head tips? I'm assuming the tip is the screw in one instead of the typical 510 pop in kind. Do you think the flavor is muted, or is the flavor clean compared to the vivi nova?? Thanks for your review. Good video. I like that you didn't take 15 minutes of video to cover 5 mins worth of content like so many reviewers.

t.lowe3211

Apr 22, 2013
Waxhaw,NC,USA
It is a threaded drip tip so you can use tips from your ce4 ce5 pretty much like all the other stardust drip tips. I have t had any issues with it in regards to condensation or leaking so you don't have to worry about getting e-liquid in your mouth. The flavor production on this device is great. Compared to my vivi nova this provides better flavor for me. I would suggest this tank over a vivi nova. I am happiest with this device! I hope that answered all of your questions! Thank you for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread