The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaping(dot)com is not answering my phone calls or emails. Help!

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by Vape123, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vape123

Vape123 Full Member

Jan 5, 2018
    I purchased something a couple of days ago under the wrong email address ( I missed a letter) and tried to reach out to the company to see if I could get the email changed so I can receive my confirmation number and figure out when my package would be shipped (because it has been processing for a while). The only reason I ordered was because it said 1-3 day shipping but it seems like it may take more time that that. At this point I want to cancel my order, but the company is not responding to me! What do I do? Why don't their phones work? This is sooo annoying...

• Like Like x 1
  2. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    No problem, let me look into this right now - can you email me the order number at neil @ vaping.com

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vape123

Vape123 Full Member

Jan 5, 2018
    SENT!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vape123

Vape123 Full Member

Jan 5, 2018
    THANKS NEIL FOR SOLVING MY ISSUE!

• Like Like x 1
  5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Great news, persistence can pay off.
    Might want to try the ECF search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in " Name of Vendor ".
    re: Search Results | E-Cigarette Forum

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Naren Vazrala

Naren Vazrala Moved On

Feb 18, 2018
    Neil i also need your help please check your email from naren.vazrala but i need an order refunded immediately or my wife will get mad i used her card to buy vape and liquid
    #V100053074

7. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, I’m very sorry but unfortunately you failed age verification. In this scenario the payment is automatically cancelled. We don’t actually take the money when age verification is not passed, the payment is held by your bank for a period of time until our right to take the funds passes and then they return it.

8. Naren Vazrala

Naren Vazrala Moved On

Feb 18, 2018
    I used A visa gift card to buy it so even if i used that it will still be held by the bank and for how long

9. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    It’s still backed by visa, so will take a few days I would have thought, I’ll try and find out early when the team are back in tomorrow.

10. Naren Vazrala

Naren Vazrala Moved On

Feb 18, 2018
    Thank you so much but there is no way it can be transferred back right now right

11. Naren Vazrala

Naren Vazrala Moved On

Feb 18, 2018
    any word from your team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.