Vaping(dot)com is not answering my phone calls or emails. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape123

Jan 5, 2018
I purchased something a couple of days ago under the wrong email address ( I missed a letter) and tried to reach out to the company to see if I could get the email changed so I can receive my confirmation number and figure out when my package would be shipped (because it has been processing for a while). The only reason I ordered was because it said 1-3 day shipping but it seems like it may take more time that that. At this point I want to cancel my order, but the company is not responding to me! What do I do? Why don't their phones work? This is sooo annoying...

Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I purchased something a couple of days ago under the wrong email address ( I missed a letter) and tried to reach out to the company to see if I could get the email changed so I can receive my confirmation number and figure out when my package would be shipped (because it has been processing for a while). The only reason I ordered was because it said 1-3 day shipping but it seems like it may take more time that that. At this point I want to cancel my order, but the company is not responding to me! What do I do? Why don't their phones work? This is sooo annoying...
    No problem, let me look into this right now - can you email me the order number at neil @ vaping.com

Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Neil i also need your help please check your email from naren.vazrala but i need an order refunded immediately or my wife will get mad i used her card to buy vape and liquid
    #V100053074
    Hi there, I’m very sorry but unfortunately you failed age verification. In this scenario the payment is automatically cancelled. We don’t actually take the money when age verification is not passed, the payment is held by your bank for a period of time until our right to take the funds passes and then they return it.

Naren Vazrala

Moved On
    Feb 18, 2018
    Hi there, I’m very sorry but unfortunately you failed age verification. In this scenario the payment is automatically cancelled. We don’t actually take the money when age verification is not passed, the payment is held by your bank for a period of time until our right to take the funds passes and then they return it.
    I used A visa gift card to buy it so even if i used that it will still be held by the bank and for how long

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I used A visa gift card to buy it so even if i used that it will still be held by the bank and for how long
    It’s still backed by visa, so will take a few days I would have thought, I’ll try and find out early when the team are back in tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread