Vaping gave me Eosinophilic Pneumonia, and I DONT use THC of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: stols001

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Oh thank god. I'm supplied for vaping, but Snus is continually needed for work and such, and you can only buy and freeze so much.
General Suns by Swedish Match has had PMTA approval since 2015. They were in no danger of being pulled from the US market.

The new MRTP approval just allows them to make specific statements regarding their safety relative to smoking.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
P.S. I TOLD y'all Sweden gets whatever it WANTS. Of course snus got approved.

I mean they have refrained from ALL warfare, have TONS of banks and apparently make time pieces to rival IDK what an infinity like time machine.

I think they possess the holy grail and/or SOMETHING but EVERYONE is frightened of them and does what they SAY. And they are all like, "We are so nice, we don't even want to get involved in any warfare. Give us."

I wish I was Swiss. Sometimes. LOL.

Anna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
P.S. I TOLD y'all Sweden gets whatever it WANTS. Of course snus got approved.

I mean they have refrained from ALL warfare, have TONS of banks and apparently make time pieces to rival IDK what an infinity like time machine.

I think they possess the holy grail and/or SOMETHING but EVERYONE is frightened of them and does what they SAY. And they are all like, "We are so nice, we don't even want to get involved in any warfare. Give us."

I wish I was Swiss. Sometimes. LOL.
Uhm.. Sweden is in Scandinavia. Switzerland is centrally located in Europe.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Uhm.. Sweden is in Scandinavia. Switzerland is centrally located in Europe.

Yeah I was never big on geography. I still like my post so I am leaving it.

I missed American geography thank the LORD. When I do mini mental assessments I have to (there is this part where you have to name the capitals of 3 states, and like, *I* got to select the states, well, I wrote them down.) Also, part of the protocol would be like, "I will give you three words, a car a book, and a tree." And then, they are supposed to repeat them back later, about 5 minutes later, and often, I would forget to ask. Also, sometimes I am pretty sure I let the wrong word slide, even though I like, used the same words every time.

I'm glad I don't have to do those all the time anymore, they were stressful. The minus 7 thing? 100 minus 7, minus 7 minus 7 that was REALLY bad. When people would freak out I would go, dude, I always have to write that down personally, don't feel bad. You seem plenty smart to me."

I better hope I pass my OWN mini mental exam next week. I should like practice but that would mean learning ALL the state capitals cuz I don't know which ones my doc uses! Argh.

Oh well. Maybe I can just ask him to do inkblots. I ace those. Everyone does. They're completely meaningless. That's why CPS in AZ uses them. Like, they can write, "She saw a guitar, she is inappropriately attached to her father figure, who was a drug user. We should keep her son forever" type thing.

Anna

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Saw this thread for the first time and read all of it.
Many different points of view.
Some have found pg sensitivity some vg sensitivity .
In viewing this thread one thing is for sure we are all different what we vape how we vape how long we have vaped our ages along with our different sensitivity's, illnesses etc
Time to sit back and relax and watch some tv with that being said wishing everyone the best.

Anthony C Martin

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 16, 2019
Las Vegas
Hey guys, I have been a member for a long time. I have bought tons of mods and juices over the years, but in terms of juices I have mostly used 2-3 of them outside of testing a new bottle occasionally. I don't use anything black market, even though you prob could consider all vaping products black market without regulation.

I got sick about 18 months ago and the doc's had no idea why. I was otherwise completely healthly, and suddenly unable to get up the stairs or breathe. I was rapidly degrading and I was vaping throughout this entire period because it was not yet known this was the cause.

I went back to smoking and that helped get better but it didn't fix the damage. I now need to take breo inhalers regularly otherwise I basically start to regress. I am still in treatment.

Bottom line, I use to be the most hardcore supporter and write anything down as big tobacco propaganda that was negative to vaping. This is NOT just THC related, as I meet someone else recently who had to go back to smoking because vaping kept putting him in the hospital.

The only reason I reactivated here, was hopefully to get the word out that this can be harmful and if your having trouble breathing, STOP VAPING.
Im sorry but I find it hard to believe that your doctor & you have concluded
Hey guys, I have been a member for a long time. I have bought tons of mods and juices over the years, but in terms of juices I have mostly used 2-3 of them outside of testing a new bottle occasionally. I don't use anything black market, even though you prob could consider all vaping products black market without regulation.

I got sick about 18 months ago and the doc's had no idea why. I was otherwise completely healthly, and suddenly unable to get up the stairs or breathe. I was rapidly degrading and I was vaping throughout this entire period because it was not yet known this was the cause.

I went back to smoking and that helped get better but it didn't fix the damage. I now need to take breo inhalers regularly otherwise I basically start to regress. I am still in treatment.

Bottom line, I use to be the most hardcore supporter and write anything down as big tobacco propaganda that was negative to vaping. This is NOT just THC related, as I meet someone else recently who had to go back to smoking because vaping kept putting him in the hospital.

The only reason I reactivated here, was hopefully to get the word out that this can be harmful and if your having trouble breathing, STOP VAPING.
I'm sorry but I find it very hard to believe that your doctor was able to confirm that vaping was what was causing your illness, you decided to go back to smoking because it seemed the lesser of 2 evils?? Wow! You lost all credibility with me (logic wise) there. There's literally zero conclusive evidence that your type of pneumonia (also caused by parasitic infections & cancers) was the result from you vaping. So why present it as such? I just don't get it. ‍♂️
You mentioned you choose to go back to smoking because people were dropping dead from vaping left & right.. FFS! ‍♂️
More people die by the hour due to smoking cigarettes than all the "vaping related" deaths combined.. Id say that it's "almost" a no brainer, to not revert back to smoking "cancer sticks" as a pro-active measure to become healthier. I say "almost" in part to your posts here.
In any case, I don't mean to offend. I'm sorry that you've suffered from pneumonia, but I have to disagree with your reasoning to quit vaping & go to vaping. You quit vaping because your doctor said it might kill you, and put you in a coma.. So you started smoking.. You began to feel a little better.. so it MUST be from the vaping.. it would have nothing to do with the high doses of antibiotics & steroids you were given right? SMH ‍♂️

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vapntime
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread