Vaping Has Become Normal Way of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
;)Hello Everyone,
It has been awhile since I posted - just lazy...lol...
Well, since I started my second year of vaping this past Feb 2011, I have found
that now, vaping is just a way of life for me....Yes, the "fun and exciting" part is
pretty much over...I still have people asking me about my Ego, but the places
I go to, most of the people have already heard my "preaching" on the benefits
of vaping....I did re-calculate my expenses starting my second year and have
found that after my first year vaping where I bought and tried hundreds of
different flavors and a other vaping "stuff", that a newbee would do, I am
pretty much ordering my "normal" 2-3 flavors of juice and re-ordering my attys
and batteries when I am down to 3 EGO batteries. Keep about 5 attys on hand
and that is about it.....I am saving about 50% verses analogs....
Since Feb 2011 Vaping has cost me about $370.00 verses $790.00 if I was still using analogs...
Not counting my health is alot better....So for me Vaping has been a win-win
situation...Take care everyone and enjoy the adventure....I am...Later, PaulCincy.

madmartyr72

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
IN
Really nice break down on the 'evolution of vaping' over time! Love it. I only started vaping this month so I am very noobish still, but I think I am quickly learning what is working and what isn't, what I like and what I don't. The only problem I am really having right now is finding the right nicotine level for me. Congrats on such a long time being smoke-free now!

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Things do settle down after a while. I've been vaping for over a year now too. I have my everyday flavors that I order 100 or 200 ml's at a time. I've got my hardware pretty much set. And I have my routine. Expenses have dropped since I'm not trying new flavors all the time. I do throw in a new one every time I order just so I can try something different, but mostly I vape them a few times and toss them into my stash never to be seen again. Everything gets easier once you have it all figured out.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Yes, after 23 months I am pretty much settled in now...

It took me 3 months to settle in on the Chuck as my device of choice.
It took me 4 months to settle into dripping full-time.
It took my 9 months to discover the Highping dry burn method of cleaning my atomizer.
--Which is when I also decided to settle on the Joye 510 standard atomizer
It took me 19 months to find DK-TAB and stop looking for a good tobacco flavor.

So now I use DK-TAB about 65% of the time, and Tasty Vapor mint chocolate chip around 5% of the time.
And I have settled into a pattern of always having around 10 different samples to play around with the rest of the time.

At this point for me vaping is not only better than smoking, but also much cheaper, and yes, even more convenient.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Congrats on your second year!!!
It's great hearing about really long term successes, keeps me on the straight and narrow.. :)

Power source - battery wise I'm set with what I like after 10 months, but I'm still a sucker for almost any new atty or carto on the market. Heck it's "only" the same cost as one days worth of cigarettes...... :facepalm:
Juice, I DIY and have found there is still a very short list of flavors worth vaping for me.

"Fun and exciting" was a thing of the past, vaping a "way of life" and then I found the Modders Forum, it's a fun hobby. Buying more bits and parts now than vaping supplies. :laugh:

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Wow, congrats! I'm surprised how normal vaping has become, especially since I'm only at 8 months. I only use about... 12-14 flavors MAX but 6 on the norm. Now it's just finding a better way to vape without leaving my precious 510s. After many video and written reviews, I am going to try the 510-T tank system. I've heard they're much better than the eGo-T so hopefully it works out. Again, congrats!!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Paul, thanks for the inspiration. I might get to your point eventually. I hope so.
My records show I've spent an average of $318.35/month for 16.5 months.
The past six months show a clear decrease.

Taking a break from ECF would probably save me money. :facepalm:

I'm getting closer to a routine. But, I'm ... not ... quite ... there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread