Vaping Heaven!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
Got my order today!!!!! I did make a little mess when trying to fill the tank for the first time (I didn't have the long end on the syringe on correctly...oops), but once I figured it out, and cleaned up my kitchen from the e-juice...I LOVE IT!!!!! I am vaping Butterfly now, and all I can say is WOW!!!! Soooo good!!! I think I need to order some more tanks, as I also got Five Layer and Grasshopper and I just want to vape everything all at once!!! I think hubby better hide my debit card...and quick!!!!!! Thank you Mom and Pop! You now have a lifelong customer!:blush:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
So, I have been vaping with this tank for about an hour, and I did fill the carto first, then put the liquid in the tank. I just popped my drip tip off and noticed that the filling is looking pretty dry on the top. Is that normal??? :blink:

It is for me. If the vapor or flavour seems to be diminishing I just give a couple of quick'n'hard draws without firing to "reprime" the carto (but I punch my own and only make one hole--haven't tried the pre-punched three-hole ones yet). If it seems to be needing a reprime too often (which is a matter of personal taste) I will do as thehangdude said and add a few drops to the top of the filler.

One thing I find fascinating about tanks is that using them seems to be very individualized. Listen to everyone's advice, try what makes sense to you, and you will soon find the "perfect method" but it will be just a little different than anyone else's. I haven't seen a single technique for anything that works for everybody, and I don't think I've seen any two people have the same "start to finish" list of tricks and tips...

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
I THINK I have this whole tank thing down now! LOL I think what I was doing wrong was not filling it up far enough, so that when I would tilt it to vape, the holes were exposed, but there was no juice!!! I have had to "prime" them a few times, but WOW, what a difference vaping with a tank makes!!! My only problem is, I just got the 2 additional tanks I ordered today, and I forgot to order more Butterfly! UGH!!! LOL

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I THINK I have this whole tank thing down now! LOL I think what I was doing wrong was not filling it up far enough, so that when I would tilt it to vape, the holes were exposed, but there was no juice!!! I have had to "prime" them a few times, but WOW, what a difference vaping with a tank makes!!! My only problem is, I just got the 2 additional tanks I ordered today, and I forgot to order more Butterfly! UGH!!! LOL

Luckily they ship quickly.

Butterfly Bait ... zombie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread