Vaping... how to spread the word.... well how about some famous vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I don't mean people who are famous for vaping, that would be stupid, I mean FAMOUS people who vape.

I was thinking how cool it would be if Nick Cave was on TV all gaunt and nonchalant and non conformist and controversial while vaping away on a giant Provari or something equally ridiculous.

I've been a bit surprised that we don't see more celebrity types vaping in public. They must be out there. Surely with governments all over the world doing their utmost to crush something that saves lives we should be able to get some big names involved to help our cause.

What about Bono? Someone please get him started on vaping, he's well in there for any cause half worth a mention specially if he can sing about it for a couple of years afterwards.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Nah nothing out there. ...? Johnny Depp? Ronnie Wood?

Seriously these are the types who can make a massive difference if they become publicly vocal about all the huge advantages of vaping. Here we are in the EU fighting complete ...... who decide everything behind closed doors neither knowing or caring about any of the facts in their big rush to help Big Tobacco trust me.... a few public displays of support from big name hero's would really help.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I was watching a soccer game the other day and the camera cut to Leonardo dicaprio vaping on a cig-a-like. Dunno if he is on the 'famous' list above, but my wife thought it was pretty cool.

I think he still counts as a celeb, I am so far out of popular culture I only remember him from some film involving a boat.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Let's be clear we are looking for someone who isn't Jenny McCarthy.

lol, indeed.

That ad makes me cringe now. When I first saw it I was like, yes, I get where this is going, she's not Dorff, but she is pro vaping, so it's not all bad.
Now I just want Dorff to go up to her and slap her and take her ecigs. *

* not advocating any violence towards any woman, but I think we can all agree to allow Dorff a free three finger slap on Jenny just this once.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
lol, indeed.

That ad makes me cringe now. When I first saw it I was like, yes, I get where this is going, she's not Dorff, but she is pro vaping, so it's not all bad.
Now I just want Dorff to go up to her and slap her and take her ecigs. *

* not advocating any violence towards any woman, but I think we can all agree to allow Dorff a free three finger slap on Jenny just this once.

Yeah, the woman does give rather a bad name to...well...credibility.....lol

I wish she hadn't been so vocal along with her previous idiocy.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I was watching a soccer game the other day and the camera cut to Leonardo dicaprio vaping on a cig-a-like. Dunno if he is on the 'famous' list above, but my wife thought it was pretty cool.

I think he still counts as a celeb, I am so far out of popular culture I only remember him from some film involving a boat.

Wasn't that the movie where the boat turns into a submarine or something? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread