vaping in public keep it low to keep our rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonium

Aug 14, 2013
los angeles
i saw a post in this forum stating that we should not go to the gov if we dont need to about our vaping rights.....i think to help keep our right to vape we should use our pg / low vapor mix in public so that non smokers will see the least vapor.. in non smokers brain all they recognize is smell and smoke as being bad..well we beat/ stopped the smell so we should hide the smoke...in other words stay off the radar ...also we should change our vaping hardwares name from e cig to vape machine or something with the cig out of the name... we must not associaite our product with anything related to cigs.. "cig" is a bad word...... vapers what do you think and can you add to this ......... we must go stealth ...............................
just thought of something we should let the gov or anyone that can affect our vaping that this e cig (and i hate to use that word) is ONLY to help stop smoking (like a patch) thats all they have to know they dont need to know we enjoy it ....what are your comments on this thought

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I'm sorry but I think if a place is smoke-free zone then you shouldn't vape there either...and should thus vape in designated smoke areas, it is after all only the polite thing to do...

now this being said lmfao I would never have smoked indoors but I do vape in my house and while at work my boss actually encourages me to vape in the office instead of taking regular smoke breaks that would last 5 minutes....just step into the office sneak a few vapes and back to the sales floor to work. And I have on occasion sneaked a few vapes in the bathroom :D

but I wouldn't go about walking around a building vaping just because it's not smoking....it's that unfortunate mentality that will set smokers and nonsmokers off and eventually bust the crack down from the ANTZ

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
So I shouldn't blow clouds at random children?

Check!

:lol: wonder whatever became of that lady :lol:

and :) my 4 yr old chases my clouds, she thinks it's a fun game now....whereas when my mother-in-law smokes outdoors she stays away from her smoky clouds like the plague :p

Ken62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Weatherford, Texas
I'm not advocating blowing big clouds of vapor at random children, but I have no problem with vaping wherever and whenever I want to. If I don't want folks to know that I am vaping, I use an eGo 650 twist with a small clearo palmed in my hand and blow the vapor into my shirt.

I have vaped many places without a glance from anyone. Airport, airplane, high school basketball game and softball game, Walmart, Safeway, gas station, restaurant and others.

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
I try not to vape directly in sight of children cause they look at the SVD/lightsaber thingy and go "oooh what's that!?"

Other then that I generally try and keep it low profile in walmart etc and nobody has said anything to me. But like that other guy said I'm kinda intimidating at 6' 250lbs and always frowning/mad looking because my eyes are very light sensitive..sunlight literally makes me sneeze if I catch a reflection or an indirect gaze.

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
I try not to vape directly in sight of children cause they look at the SVD/lightsaber thingy and go "oooh what's that!?"

Other then that I generally try and keep it low profile in walmart etc and nobody has said anything to me. But like that other guy said I'm kinda intimidating at 6' 250lbs and always frowning/mad looking because my eyes are very light sensitive..sunlight literally makes me sneeze if I catch a reflection or an indirect gaze.

Lol, i'm 6'3 215lb and have that same aggressive look on my face when it's bright out, ok, all the time but it's really bad when its bright. :). I also shave my head so i'm not the most welcoming kind of person.

I should start wearing sunglasses.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
i think you people kowtowing to anti smoking nazis are panzies

unless its a private place and the owner doesnt want you vaping there or there is some law in effect that you cant vape there then you should vape wherever you want to vape

its harmless to bystanders so this is more or less like telling people not to wear perfume, not to bbq, not to whatever

screw all that noise

vape on

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
i saw a post in this forum stating that we should not go to the gov if we dont need to about our vaping rights.....i think to help keep our right to vape we should use our pg / low vapor mix in public so that non smokers will see the least vapor.. in non smokers brain all they recognize is smell and smoke as being bad..well we beat/ stopped the smell so we should hide the smoke...in other words stay off the radar ...also we should change our vaping hardwares name from e cig to vape machine or something with the cig out of the name... we must not associaite our product with anything related to cigs.. "cig" is a bad word...... vapers what do you think and can you add to this ......... we must go stealth

LOL Vaping is the new "Don't ask Don't tell"!?!?!?! Stay in the closet with your vaping, it is not appropriate for public and the good people of the world don't want to know about it.

I say HE!! NO. I wan't same vapor marriages and vapor pride parades.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
i think you people kowtowing to anti smoking nazis are panzies

unless its a private place and the owner doesnt want you vaping there or there is some law in effect that you cant vape there then you should vape wherever you want to vape

its harmless to bystanders so this is more or less like telling people not to wear perfume, not to bbq, not to whatever

screw all that noise

vape on

I wish people wouldn't wear cologne or perfume. Man they usually stink to the high heavens.

"there is some law in effect that you cant vape there" I believe that is what is happening now.

People have been lost on common sense for decades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread