• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in SG public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fossilize

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
the Small Gantry
Vaping in the public to me is fine as long as u dun cause a ruckus or swing your pv from side to side like though you are cheering. Quickly pull out, vape, slide back into pocket is the thing i do outside.

if(MIB==NextToYou)
{
Hide me=new Hide();

}else(notAround?)
{

vape(){
StartVaping++;
};
}

The normal strategy :)

Last edited:

yummy1984

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2012
Thailand
Nearly get caught the morning before. Thought I was safe and there was no one around, took out my PV and took a puff. This uniform guy appear out of no where and called out to me to stop. Seem like higher ranking uniform..I walk briskly away, he followed and keep calling out for me to stop...I was lucky to be able to disappear up some stair.

Also, saw this guy with his friend and a nice, sexy lady vapping sneakily at a coffeeshop just 30mins ago..I think it is better to hide somewhere to vape..The sneakiness was why I looked at you...else, I will be looking at the lady.

Galaxy3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Smoky Room
Nearly get caught the morning before. Thought I was safe and there was no one around, took out my PV and took a puff. This uniform guy appear out of no where and called out to me to stop. Seem like higher ranking uniform..I walk briskly away, he followed and keep calling out for me to stop...I was lucky to be able to disappear up some stair.

Also, saw this guy with his friend and a nice, sexy lady vapping sneakily at a coffeeshop just 30mins ago..I think it is better to hide somewhere to vape..The sneakiness was why I looked at you...else, I will be looking at the lady.

Uniform guy is police or security guard? hahaha...
Maybe you dropped money?

Heavybag

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2012

You lucky.Better be careful.Just vape at home.Self control.Its for you to break the smoking habit.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread